|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Sr. Technical Manager (Veeva or like CRM)|
|Job ID ||68871|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
A client facing role where the candidate will have regular interactions with various client team members to help define overall approach, principles and standards for data services offered within the Sales Operations department of inVentiv s Selling Solutions division. The candidate should be able to propagate vision of the Sales Operations technology framework and obtain buy-in from stake-holders, business partners, and technical leaders within client teams by enhancing delivery of various technology services. Establish process governance to ensure consistency and efficiency across client implementations and ongoing data management activities. Works with team members in regards to the CRM implementations, data management framework, documentation and testing standards. Candidate will partner with vendors to ensure effective use of resources, technology, and data architecture to optimize service offerings and speed to market. Candidate will foster understanding of industry standards in areas such as Sales Force effectiveness, CRM deployment strategies, Transparency Reporting, Customer Master and data warehouse. Works closely with internal teams including Project Management, Quality Assurance, Analytics & Reporting, and Business Development to determine project scope, work effort, technology strategy, and data expectations to ensure the success of internal and client system implementations. More specifically:
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Manage vendors and service partners to ensure accuracy in technology usage and best practices
- Mentor and coach technical staff for efficient support across multiple clients and services
- Plans, deploys, monitors and takes action to resolve data quality issues
- Coordinate all aspects of service delivery including CRM implementation and Data Management to support a BI platform
- Oversee the design, coding, unit testing of ETL packages, triggers, and stored procedures, views, SQL transactions and support the development and execution of test plans
- Innovate, construct and enforce Data Management standards across all client implementations
- Oversee effort estimates and tracking of actual time across projects/teams to ensure proper scoping of work and its execution
- Collect, prioritize and assign approved projects, as well as manage high visibility projects as needed
- Prepare design documents and presentations related to the activities of the data management function within the organization
- Engage with clients to facilitate data services related project delivery schedule
- Ensure proper technical documentation and change management processes are followed in a compliance environment by documenting and validating data flows
- Promote the use of a shared infrastructure and application/services roadmap to reduce costs and improve information flows
- Engage as Subject Matter Expert to support Business Development as needed
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of experience working in a client-facing role in technical service delivery industry
- 5+ years of experience in development, Database design, ETL routine design and implementation
- 5+ years of experience in coaching and managing technical resources
- 5+ years of experience working with data warehouse, MDM, and data integration initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in creation of optimized practices and procedures for data management
- Strong data modeling and design background
- Strong sense of initiative and independence
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Successful track record in delivering client solutions for software and data applications and services
- Experience in managing a production environment for multiple clients in a compliance industry
- Experience in making decisions regarding data management tool applicability to technology directly affecting clients
- 4 years college degree preferably in Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical sales and marketing service delivery industry
- Experience with Informatica as an ETL tool
- Experience designing and developing web services
- Reporting tool development for configuration/building of dashboards and analytics MicroStrategy experience preferred.
- Graduate degree in a technical field
- Ability to lead a team through the implementation and adoption of data management framework
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
- Resource Management including scheduling, tracking, and estimating work effort
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Conflict resolution
- Detail oriented and analytical with planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and a self-starter
- Specific knowledge of client business and technology/data operations in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Skill in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Knowledge of ETL tools and processes.
- Knowledge and experience of database design and administration
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)EM>
|Position Type/Category ||Information Technology|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|