|Overview ||You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.|
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Human Resources Reporting Analyst is responsible for capturing, analyzing and reporting HR data, trends and workforce analytics to the HR Community and Business leaders at Syneos Health. More specifically:
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics
- Meet with business leaders to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Write detailed reports
- Trouble shoot data and reports
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
Please note: This is a long term (6 month plus) internal temporary role
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Two year college degree with Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Required: Minumum 2 years experience in Human Resources Business Analytics or Reporting role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- High Proficiency in Excel must be considered a Super User
- Knowledge of HRIS databases (PeopleSoft), payroll systems (ADP) and reporting tools
- Ability to provide consultation to internal and external customers
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of employees and in all situations
- Demonstrated understanding of business objectives and HR implications
- Willingness to commit to duration of temporary assignment (6 months plus)
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)