|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||MSL Recruiter - Contract|
|Job ID ||68459|
|Overview ||You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.|
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health ? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
We have an immediate need for experienced MSL Recruiter to join our team on an immediate contract/temporary basis.
The Recruiter is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of qualified MSL candidates in the assigned geographic region. The Recruiter works with both internal Syneos Health and external client hiring managers to identify open positions, agree on candidate profiles, and source and interview high quality candidates to fill assigned open positions within the established time lines. This can be a remote-based or an onsite position in Somerset, NJ lasting 3-6 months.
- Develop/Execute Recruiting Strategy for each open position
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate Relationships
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly performance goals
- Submit assigned activity and project tracking reports
- Participate in approved industry and corporate meetings, as applicable.
- Coordinate efforts of assigned Researcher
- Personally source candidates through Syneos Health s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job boards, etc
- Promote the candidate referral program
- Attend job fairs, open houses, and campus recruitment
- Personally screen candidates as necessary
- Update candidate records in ATS
- Interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager interviews
- Primary Recruiting contact with all qualified candidates in region
- Manage Referrals and provide feedback to referring party
- Utilize Additional Resources Appropriately
Manage Customer Relationship
- Written and oral communications with Field Managers, Project Managers, and internal staff
- Manage hiring process from initial screen through offer
- Identify/Maintain New Business Opportunities
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education:4 year degree or related industry experience
- Minimum 2-4 years experienced in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting and/or staffing environment.
- Prior MSL recruiting experience required
- Successful candidates will have excellent organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly MS Office products and Windows based contact management system (web-based preferred).
- Must have the ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery and do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction including dealing with service failures
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Must have the ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues
- Must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change and adapt to varying customer needs.
- Prior experience selecting candidates using behavioral based interview is preferred
- Must have the ability to develop rapport with others and a successful record of identifying and closing new business prospects possess and network of sales candidate relationships is also a plus
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Recruiting|
|Recruiting Area ||TPS|
|Employment/Job Type ||Temporary|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|