|City ||Mission Viejo|
|State ||California [CA]|
|Title ||Mission Viejo, CA-Pharmaceutical Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||68237|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
|Responsibilities ||This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful launch of prescription products and services and work with key women s healthcare accounts (OBGYN, IVF) to drive prescribing behavior and utilization of our pharmacy system. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will have the opportunity to: |
- Grow prescription volume and pharmacy service utilization with specialty providers in the given territory.
- Partner with assigned territory healthcare providers to provide education regarding the features and benefits of our prescription women's healthcare products. Explain the characteristics, uses, dosages, and effects of promoted products and services, communicate other relevant educational information as directed by management in order to grow market share.
- Utilize a consultative selling style to leverage business programs and selling tools with key accounts.
- Effectively manage a territory call plan with varying customer reach and frequency requirements.
- Organize and carry out key account meetings, to educate, develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned territory healthcare providers and their staff, to further the progress of the sales strategy.
- Continue to improve selling skills, product and competitor product knowledge by completing required training courses, working with managers, and reviewing available information provided by the management team
|Requirements ||Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has: |
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|