|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Houston, TX- Field Access Manager|
|Job ID ||68086|
|Overview |You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate reimbursement professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a Field Access Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. You will lead, coach and manage Field Access Specialists within a specific geographical area supporting patient access to a new-to-market, self-injectable cardiology product for a leader in biotechnology and one of inVentiv Health's most robust relationships. More specifically, you will:
- Develop and manage a designated region with the goal of ensuring optimal access with specific products in the Cardiovascular Therapeutic Area
- Lead your team of Field Access Specialist towards the achievement of established goals by ensuring specific individual and team goals are met and expenses are managed in a fiscally responsible manner
- Participate in national, regional, and local strategic meetings, as well as lead meetings with your respective team
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Develop plans that effectively translate national strategy at the District level
Requirements: Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor s Degree
- Minimum five years experience as a pharmaceutical District Manager or first line leader
- Minimum two years experience in public or private third party access arena or pharmaceutical industry in sales, managed care, or clinical support
- Experience with specialty products (preferably self injectables) acquired through Specialty Pharmacy and an understanding of the entire process from script to injection
- Knowledge of Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policies and processes with expertise in Medicare Part D (Pharmacy Benefit design and coverage policy) a plus
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Government, and Federal payer sectors, as well as Integrated Delivery Network/Integrated Health Systems a plus
- Previous experience in launching new specialty pharmaceutical/biologics products or indications a plus
- Ability to travel and cover large geography territories and a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field Management|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|