|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Date Open ||12/21/2017|
|Title ||Customer Service Specialist|
|Job ID ||68041|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing inbound customer support in a 24/7 call center environment. Duties include, but are not limited to: answering numerous inbound phone lines, email communication, outbound follow-up calls, system documentation, trouble shooting and problem solving. More specifically:
- Answer phone professionally and expeditiously
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Research required information using available resources
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Maintain excellent notes in appropriate systems
- Help to maintain required project documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Preferred: BA/BS Degree
- Required: High School Diploma
- Experience in high-pressure and fast paced environment required
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills both oral and written
- Powerful customer focus; effective listener
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Experience in fast-paced environment and multi-tasking
- Efficient computer and data entry skills; ability to learn new systems and programs quickly
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Hours will be day shift but must be flexible to work nights/weekends as needed for coverage - ability to work remotely from home
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Call Center/Customer Service|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||High School|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|