|State ||Connecticut [CT]|
|Title ||Stamford, CT - Oncology Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||67956|
For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. To learn more about Lilly's commitment to people with cancer, please visit www.LillyOncology.com.
Oncology Sales Representatives will be responsible for dissemination of clinical information about Lilly Oncology's products and services for patients with cancer to healthcare professionals including medical oncologists, oncology nurses, office managers, reimbursement manager, and pharmacists. Primary responsibility will be for CYRAMZA (ramicirumab) and ALIMTA (pemetrexed). The selling approach requires strong scientific knowledge and account based selling skills.
- Achieve sales growth in the territory, which results in exceeding sales expectations
- Effective territory management as it relates to targeting, frequency, message and programs.
- Must be able to establish and maintain relationships, trust and credibility with oncologists and total office personnel.
- Must be viewed by oncology community as a resource, ensure product availability; assist with product availability in hospitals and cancer clinics.
- Conduct analysis on oncology portfolio and market trends (evaluate and act) and develop and implement territory business plans.
- Provide Business/economic support to institutions and office practices.
- Must be able to effectively implement a variety of approved resources and programs to enhance a customer s and patient s experience with Lilly products.
- Establish Lilly Oncology s positive reputation in key academic institutions and leading cancer centers.
- Teamwork across biad, district, region and business unit.
- Achieve all above objectives while operating inside of current compliance guidelines.
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience and/or deep therapeutic knowledge in Oncology since undergraduate degree was obtained.
- Professional certification or license required to perform this position
- Completion of Pre-Employment Screen (PES)
- MBA/Masters Degree
- Ability to comprehend and explain complex clinical studies
- Demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Scientific Selling Approach
- Strong track record of sales success and leadership
- Adapt quickly to changing marketplace and environment
- Ability to comprehend, utilize and communicate technical information
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Candidates should be flexible to learning new products and disease states over time
How to Apply:
Click below to apply, or copy and paste the bit.ly link into your web browser to be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Once you apply, you will be asked to complete an on-line assessment. This will take approximately 45 minutes, however, please take the time to carefully read the instructions and questions, as completion is required in order to move forward in the process.
If you are not prompted to take the assessment after you apply for the job, please contact: [click here]
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|