|City ||King of Prussia|
|State ||Pennsylvania [PA]|
|Title ||Senior Sales Operations Analyst|
|Job ID ||67626|
CSL Behring is a global leader in the plasma protein biotherapeutics industry. We are committed to saving lives and improving the quality of life for people with rare and serious diseases worldwide. If you are seeking a position in a values-driven culture where you can make a positive impact on the lives of people who use our products around the world, learn more about the roles available with CSL Behring
Syneos Health is currently engaged in a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with CSL Behring for a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst.
Serve as the primary analyst for sales reporting and analysis relating to CSL Behring North American, national, regional, territory and customer account level performance. This role has the responsibility for generation of business critical insights into direct and indirect customer sales transactions across North America. Success in this role requires a detailed understanding of the North American marketplace for specialty therapeutics and the role of industry stakeholders (including GPOs, distributors, specialty pharmacies, and physicians). Supports the Senior Manager of Sales Operations and CRM in the development and management of the sales incentive compensation process, development of the sales incentive compensation plans, and education of the field sales forces. Is responsible for the calculation of incentive compensation payouts, incentive compensation reporting, and calculation of yearly awards. Works closely with the master data management team to ensure data integrity, data validation and issue resolution. Responsible for supporting the Senior Manager of Sales Operations and CRM in targeting / segmentation and sales force resizing / alignment projects by working with the field sales forces, outside vendors, and presentation preparation. Is responsible for data acquisition, analysis, and reporting. This position requires exceptional analytical skills including extensive experience with data manipulation and analytical software including MS Excel and MS Access. In addition to analytical capacity, the role must be able to distil complex analysis into simple and actionable output that helps guide the business.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Analyze and report on account level sales data in order to identify trends, strengths and weaknesses, and refine sales strategy. Provide insights to the North American sales and marketing leadership teams regarding changes in account buying behavior and provide opportunities for business response to improve the financial performance of the business.
- Prepare and analyze sales incentive compensation payout calculations for US and Canadian Sales Forces in a timely manner, while maintaining data integrity. Prepare and analyze bonus projections versus target payouts for each sales force. Prepare bonus books with payout sheets and summaries along with validation data and exceptions for review meetings with senior management. Ensure bonus books are signed by senior management and submitted to Payroll by specified deadlines. Respond to all bonus payout inquires. Load and maintain sales volume quotas/targets in the CRM system and bonus sheets. Maintain a log for bonus exceptions which includes New Hires, LOAs, separations, trainers, and manual adjustments.
- Support the Senior Manager of Sales Operations and CRM in the development and management of the sales incentive compensation process, including plan development / publication, target setting methodology, payout calculation design, sales incentive compensation automation, reporting/monitoring/analysis design, and field education.
- Responsible for the continued evolution of sales reporting for North America commercial operations. Structure reports to allow end user exploration of data and facilitate self-service analytics with flexible data selection criteria and drill down capabilities. Continue to evolve the set of standing published reports to respond to evolving business needs in a dynamic marketplace.
- Support the Senior Manager of Sales Operations and CRM in targeting / segmentation and sales force resizing / alignment projects by working with the field sales forces, outside vendors, and presentation preparation. Is responsible for data acquisition, analysis, and reporting.
- Responsible for ad hoc analysis and creating executive PowerPoint Presentations, spreadsheets, graphs, and reports for meetings with the Regional Sales Teams and Specialty Pharmacies.
- Support the Master Data Steward in working with IT to test CRM system upgrades and alignments, and to validate that changes have implemented correctly. Responsible for the creation, follow-up, and testing of IT solutions for identified CRM system issues.
- Be the Master Steward of the zip to territory files, including overseeing the updating of the CRM system (COMPASS) for zip/territory changes.
- Support the Senior Manager of Sales Operations and CRM and senior sales management to develop year end award criteria. Responsible for the development and calculations to determine award winners.
- Work on ad hoc projects and with external consultant / vendors as required.
Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Marketing, or related field required. MBA preferred
- 8 years professional experience with data management and analysis.
- 5years experience in sales incentive compensation, targeting/segmentation, sales force sizing/alignment, sales analysis, and reporting.
- Pharmaceutical, medical device, or healthcare sales operations experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint skills required.
- Business process and system experience with transactional sales data systems such as SAP, Oracle CRM, Model N, or similar systems preferred.
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential material required.
- Experience working with multiple levels of in-house management (to VP level), as well as field based personnel and management required.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, QlikView, or other visual analytics tools preferred.
- Detail oriented, analytical abilities, communication skills, creative thinking, process management ability, able to work with little supervision, organizational skills, customer focus, ability to make decisions, problem solving skills, manage consultants / vendors
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field Management|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|