|City ||Los Angeles|
|State ||California [CA]|
|Title ||Bilingual HIV Community Medical Liaison: Los Angeles, CA|
|Job ID ||67455|
You re a clinician, a patient advocate and an educator and you excel at every one of them.
If there s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You empower people to take better care of themselves, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies and better partner with their providers by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health. This new and exciting partnership is with an independent, global specialist HIV company with a broad portfolio of 12 antiretroviral medicines.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
In this role, you ll provide clinical expertise to health care providers and patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. You will represent an independent, global specialist HIV company with a broad portfolio of 12 antiretroviral medicines. You will play a major role in the provision of affirmative HIV disease state, treatment and product education to patients and those at risk for HIV, case managers, social workers, peer educators and allied health professionals. The primary goals of the education are to empower PLWHIV or at risk of acquiring HIV and those supporting patients with knowledge that will ultimately drive HIV testing, linkage to care, diagnosis, effective treatment, and prevention of HIV. More specifically, you will:
- Work within an assigned territory providing face-to-face and virtual speaking engagements as medical faculty to targeted patient groups and allied health care professionals
- Deliver training for sales personnel on educational programs
- Coordinate educational programs with specific patient groups
- Be responsible for patient or aHCP research initiatives focused on patient retention, adherence, training and education related to study regimen/administration
- Stay current in clinical developments related to HIV
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- RN/PA/NP Required (cannot have had a license revoked in any state)
- A Bachelor s degree, Advanced Practice degree and/or MSN/MBA preferred
- Evidence of established, strong training/educator/presentation skills
- Relevant clinical experience in HIV/AIDS
- Previous experience in pharma, biotech, or related industries preferred
- Strong clinical expertise, patient-centricity and the ability to reflect both in presentations+
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Proven success of managing a large geographical territory, department or matrix environment
- Ability to travel up to 80% and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Clinical/Nurse Educator/Nurse/CDE|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Travel ||More than 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|