|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||TeleSolutions Nurse Manager|
|Job ID ||67429|
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and empower your team to provide clinical expertise to health care providers helping them to improve patient outcomes. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate clinicians, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for an RN Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The TeleSolutions Nurse Manager is responsible for developing and leading TeleSolutions staff through call center and patient based initiatives for MS Patients. This individual will be a registered nurse and exhibit empathy and compassion for the MS patient. The role serves as a champion for maximum productivity and quality control for all customers, and products provided. Also, this individual will partner with their peers and the leaders across the work streams to drive the development of consistent tools, processes, analyses and reporting to enhance the TeleSolutions department. This individual must have clinical knowledge to best understand and manage the program provided by the customer and must be flexible and sensitive to patient s needs.
- Supervises call volume activities to ensure maximum efficiency. Provides guidance and direction to staff, covering all aspects of customer service standards/procedures, ensures adherence to policies and procedures and initiates programs to enhance productivity and customer care.
- Ensures that MS patient training requests are within the timeframe designated by client.
- Keeps abreast of the regulation, requirement and changes to factors that affect the processing of patient training requests, and communicate those changes to staff.
- Maintains contact with client and other departments as a customer service liaison and troubleshooter to resolve complex customer service problems.
- Develops reports used in monitoring compliance with policies and procedures. Keeps management informed of individual performance, team productivity. Prepares ad hoc analysis to determine customer service performance
Other Duties as assigned
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Bachelor s Degree Required
- Active RN license Required
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- 4 + years experience in the customer service field and/or a combination of education and experience (telephonic case manager, wellness consultant, telephonic triage nurse etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Power-point & Excel with an emphasis on creation, design & maintenance of spreadsheets
- Empathy and compassion
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to Analyze information and target trends
- Continually seek ways to provide better customer service
- Organize people and systems to achieve goals
- Knowledge of internal computer/operating systems
- Preferred Experience in Medical Call Center Environment
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At INC Resesarch/inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Clinical Field Management (MSL, CDE, CNE)|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Minimum Education Level ||Assoc. Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|