|State ||Georgia [GA]|
|Title ||Macon/Columbus/Savannah/Augusta/Valdosta, GA - Neuroscience Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||66769|
|Overview ||Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies to address high unmet medical needs and improve the lives of patients. We are looking for a Neuroscience Specialty Sales Representative who wants to join an innovative and dynamic sales organization. We are seeking top talent to join our high performance sales team to make a difference in patient s lives every day and be part of building a great company. Vanda Pharmaceuticals provides that unique opportunity. This position offers a competitive compensation package. The Neuroscience Specialty Sales Representative will be reporting into the Neuroscience District Sales Manager.|
The Neuroscience Sales Representative will be reporting into the Neuroscience District Sales Manager.
- Promote product in the assigned territory. Frequent collaboration with the District Sales Manager to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities.
- Analyze local market, develop, execute and monitor performance and results to maximize the appropriate use of the product in defined territory.
- Maintain a high and current level of product, disease, competitive and market reimbursement knowledge.
- Determine, implement and monitor optimal resource (i.e. Budgets, time, etc.) allocation within assigned territory.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate using advance selling and negotiation skills, relevant information to identified target audiences.
- Identify, build and leverage advocacy channels.
- Secure product access and reimbursement within institutional systems as needed.
- Manage travel and promotional budget.
- Fulfill all monitoring and reporting requirements including expenses and call reporting using approved systems and processes.
- Maintain full compliance to all laws, regulations and Vanda Policies.
- BS/BA degree required
- 3+ years of specialty pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Atypical Anti-psychotic experience required
- Experience in schizophrenia strongly preferred
- Preferred specialty experience in psychiatry, bipolar, depression, CNS or pain management will be considered
- Reimbursement experience preferred
- Goal and Results driven proven track record of above average results
- Strong relationships and knowledge of the territory preferred
- Ability to travel (may include overnights)
- Must reside within territory geography
- Goal and results driven proven track record of above average results
- Highly clinical, patient centric and tactical with excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, written)
- Ability to navigate complex markets and organizations
- Outstanding work ethic
- Dynamic, High-impact individual
- Effective selling and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Ability to read situations quickly and adjust for roadblocks
- Computer proficient
Vanda offers competitive compensation, a bonus plan, comprehensive benefits package, car/travel allowance, and the opportunity to grow and develop. If you have a proven sales performance record and the desire to make a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you. Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in Vanda, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|