|State ||Washington [WA]|
|Title ||Seattle, WA- Field Access Specialist|
|Job ID ||66571|
You re an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication and bridge the gap.
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You re a unifier by nature and you re at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Field Access Specialist role at INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Responsibilities: In this role, your unwavering support and consultative approach will help offices obtain authorization for appropriate patients. You ll make a difference and witness your direct impact on a patient s ability to access the therapies they need. You ll support patient access to a new-to-market, self-injectable cardiology product for a leader in biotechnology and one of inVentiv Health's most robust relationships. More specifically, you will:
Serve as payer expert for defined geography and able to communicate changes to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Manage daily activities that support appropriate patient access to our client s products in the provider offices and work as a liaison to other patient assistance and access support services offered by our clients
- Act as an extension of the call center and provide live one-on-one coverage support
- Offer assistance from prescription to fill, supporting the entire access journey through payer prior authorization to appeals/denials requirements procedures and forms
- Review patient-specific information in cases where the site has specifically requested assistance in resolving any issues or coverage challenges
- Review patient insurance benefit options
- Identify alternate funding/financial assistance programs
- Coordinate with our client s patient support services programs representatives
- Educate physician office staff on the use of our client s patient assistance and call center support services, including web based provider programs
- Provide information on relevant access topics related to our client s products
NOTE: This is not a sales position.
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor s Degree, relevant specific practice management experience preferred
- Minimum two years experience in public or private third party access arena or pharmaceutical industry in managed care, clinical support, and/or sales
- Experience with specialty products (preferably buy and bill) acquired through Specialty Pharmacy networks and the ability to teach an office the entire process from script to injection
- Experience with coding, billing and in-office support of these programs
- Knowledge of Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policies and processes with expertise in Medicare Part D (Pharmacy Benefit design and coverage policy) a plus
- Previous experience in launching new specialty pharmaceutical/biologics products or indications a plus
- Ability to travel and cover large multistate geography territories, and a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|