|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Vaccine Medical Science Liaison: Dallas, TX|
|Job ID ||66422|
|Overview |Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you re an extroverted expert.
If there s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You ve got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. Our accomplished team consists of 291 MDs, 486 PhDs, Pharma Voice 100 Recipients, HBA Rising Stars and Luminaries, and PM 360 Elite Award Winners.
You ll confer with internal stakeholders and build new collaborative relationships with medical and scientific leaders, policy-makers and advocates. You ll contribute cutting-edge clinical and scientific data to help move healthcare forward and positively impact patients. You will educate health care providers (HCPs) about the Vaccines disease state and products, resolving medical information inquiries with in-person responses. In this role you will represent a global pharmaceutical company and one of INC Research/inVentiv Health s strongest partnerships. You will:
Respond to documented unsolicited requests for medical/scientific information on company products including unsolicited requests for off-label medical information.
Deliver medical/scientific presentations to external groups. Serve as a disease state resource to EEs, academic institutions, and others as requested.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide balanced, accurate medical information to and scientific exchange with EEs and other health care providers.
Gather medical voice of the customer feedback to construct and implement effective Medical Affairs strategy and planning through participation in or escalation to internal US Medical Affairs teams. Use medical voice of the customer information to inform and assist our client in the development of medicines of value that benefit patients.
Serve as a primary liaison for clinical and scientific information exchange with EEs and health care providers in assigned patient care institutions/facilities as well as connecting EEs and their affiliate institutions with appropriate Medical Affairs initiatives that advance scientific and clinical knowledge of our client s medicines.
Obtain, assimilate, organize, and report appropriate market, competitive, and scientific intelligence in a concise, clear manner.
Attend assigned clinical congresses to gain scientific insights, support information exchange about disease states, and conduct EE interactions.
Provide scientific training for sales representatives regarding our client s products and the conditions they treat utilizing approved Sales Training materials.
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- 3-5 years of MSL experience in Vaccines or related clinical field with strong knowledge of the pharma/biotech industry. In lieu of vaccines experience, public health and/or infectious diseases experience is preferred.
- Advanced terminal degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) with a study concentration in Vaccines medicine required.
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of clinical research trial design in Vaccines.
- The ability to work as a part of diverse teams.
- High prioritization, results oriented, and deadline focused skills.
- Able to anticipate challenges and devise strategies for success.
- Self-motivated and must thrive on challenge.
- Ability to travel 60% - 70% and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic.
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Travel ||More than 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Doctorate|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|