|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Senior Business Intelligence Analyst|
|Job ID ||66256|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The Data and Reporting Analyst is responsible for supporting the TeleSolutions client specific implementation and system support team in over-arching program monitoring, analysis and recommendations for improvement, solutions architecture for program changes and improvements. The Business Analyst will also support ad hoc data queries, data analysis and reporting and analytics related to client programs. All data is stored in the Salesforce.com system.
The Data nd Reporting Analyst is responsible for oversight of operations of the program to identify trends and potential obstacles to efficiently achieving program goals. They will be responsible to design and oversee implementation of solutions to overcome such obstacles. An eligible candidate will display the ability to articulate how data trends might be affecting business outcomes. They will be able to document and communication articulately root cause for trends and challenges, the outcome of those trends and challenges and options and solutions to overcome those challenges.
The Data and Reporting Analyst will also lead execution of data related tasks based on requirements for the client, as requested by the customer and other team resources. The Business Analyst is responsible to ensure timely, accurate, compliant and consistent data extracts, imports and reporting to support activities.
The Data and Reporting Analyst will work independently as part of a small group and take direction from the client Brand leadership, Senior TeleSolutions team leadership and TeleSolutions team account and project management resources, concurrently.
This person will pull data from Salesforce.com. Must be able to code SQL queries. Will communicate directly with pharmaceutical clients. Will create weekly KPI and other reports. Will identify and research data anomalies. Will submit service requests for programming changes. Will track progress of changes and update the client on the status.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education and Experience Required
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an equivalent role
- 3 years Salesforce.com experience
- 4+ Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Customer interface experience
- 2 years Call Center experience involvement with data and metrics related to call center management
- Self-injectable/Chronic disease experience
- Salesforce.com certification
- Exposure to the standard project management methodologies
- 4+ years experience in Pharmaceutical and Life sciences industries supporting Pharma Sales and/or Call Center or Customer Relationship Management
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com software
- Data management experience
- Experience monitoring and ensuring data quality
- Data analysis experience
- Detail oriented and analytical with planning and organizational skills
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and a self-starter
- Skilled in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Knowledge of information systems & logistics as it relates to client needs
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
- Exposure to the project-management discipline and related tools/techniques
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Information Technology|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Company [Job Posting] ||InVentiv Health|