|State ||New York [NY]|
|Title ||Suffolk, NY - Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||66230|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for implementing the clients marketing plan to targeted audiences by using their professional expertise, clinical training and judgment. They deliver proficient and clinically-supported sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, and using their discretion as to the best strategy for doing so, the representative will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. Customers include prescribing healthcare providers and their office staff working within a group practice with a focus on Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. They will have regular interactions with their local Hospital counterparts to strategize on the business needs in the area and understand local market dynamics. The Sales Representative will independently plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action and dependent on each customer s clinical needs. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in training and development programs is essential.
The Sales Representative must demonstrate a strong knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology. The Sales Representative will provide clinical and scientific support for clinical decisions to physicians, mid-level practitioners, and the nursing staff. They will also provide branded and non-branded disease state education to patients, practitioners and their staff. They will provide education and lead discussions with office staff around managing side effects, treating conditions, and patient materials.
Bachelor s Degree
- 2-5 years business-to-business (B2B) experience required
- Strong preference for previous outside sales experience
- Sales Aptitude REQUIRED
- Ability to travel (sometimes overnight) and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- Must have excellent presentation skills with the ability to motivate and persuade others
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to work independently and with discretion and judgment without regular direct supervision
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft office, Excel, Power point
- Must be results-oriented and have a high level of integrity and dependability
- Must have the ability to provide geographic coverage of target accounts
- Must have the ability to develop and execute plans against objectives while working in an independent environment
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Northeast|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|