|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Operations Coordinator - Pharmaceutical|
|Job ID ||66082|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Operations Coordinator role has primary responsibility for coordinating and overseeing designated project responsibilities with the aid of an Operations Manager mentor. This role performs all of the duties of an Operations Specialist and many of the duties of an Operations Manager. These are performed under the guidance of the Associate Director and designated business leader for your assigned team project. The goal for a person working in this position is to demonstrate success/proficiency with the skills required to and eventually assume the Operations Manager position. More specifically:
Duties may include, but are not limited to, any of the following:
- Act as operational liaison between the Client and the internal support team. For purposes of clarification, the client is considered to be the project s inVentiv business lead (such as National Business Director, National Program Manager, Senior MSL, Business Development, Operations Director, Executive VP, etc) or the client home office contacts.
- As the primary liaison, ensure contracted operations meet the needs of the business. This will require constant communication with key individuals about the status of issues/resolutions and deliverables.
- Coordinate between all appropriate inVentiv service departments to accomplish project essential tasks and deliverables.
- Training, managing, communicating with and monitoring the quality of work of Client Service Specialist(s) associated with assigned projects, if applicable.
- Prioritize and set expectations on activities/responsibilities with project business lead. This may include bringing them up to speed on capabilities/limitations so they can make informed decisions.
- Oversee field sales force meetings including site logistics and travel arrangements.
- Facilitation of communication to field per management direction
- Generate periodic updates to keep business team apprised of operational state. Assist project business lead in preparing formal presentations to include collating data. These updates could be verbal, or either standard/ad-hoc reports. If applicable, this includes careful review of reports to ensure comprehensive and accurate information.
- Assist project business lead in managing the project s budget. This includes monitoring invoices, monthly monitoring of budget, verify receipt and payments, coordinate monitoring of contractual SLA s and fees associated with performance of SLA s, if applicable.
- Responsible for the management of the expense reporting process. This includes careful monitoring of individuals and projects, responding to and resolving employee and manager issues, interfacing with the expense reporting and finance departments.
- Attend client/sales meetings, as required. Overnight travel may be required (up to 25-30%).
- Responsible for monitoring project parameters and approving payout of incentive compensation within project guidelines
- Liaison with Human Resources for PAF s and other personnel actions, as needed.
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of operational support that is provided to your assigned project(s).
- Familiarization of and adherence to all processes, tools, and technology for those departments that directly support your assigned project(s).
- Responsible for timely administration of scheduling for Nurses, if applicable.
- Coordinate with business lead to help shepherd contracts through pricing and approval process
- Other duties as applicable to your assigned projects to include day to day project administrative tasks as needed, such as:
- Generate mass mailings, and copy/file- as needed.
- Assist in resolving payroll and Concur/Interplx issues.
- Generate/review and distribute reports per contract requirements.
- Assist in resolving project-related call and sample accountability issues.
- Process personnel documentation and generate/distribute rosters.
- Participate in meetings and conference calls, as needed.
- Assist with meeting travel and training setup, as needed.
- Coordinate/communicate with internal departments, vendors and/or Client/Field personnel, as needed/requested.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years prior experience in field sales administration and customer service in the Life Science industry.
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- Knowledge of and exposure to Nurse and Medical Affairs programs
- Experience presenting for training classes and meetings.
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Administrative|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Assoc. Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Company [Job Posting] ||InVentiv Health|