|City ||Los Angeles|
|State ||California [CA]|
|Title ||Neuroscience Medical Science Liaison - West|
|Job ID ||65673|
INC Research/inVentiv Health is partnered with Adamas Pharmaceuticals in the recruitment of their Medical Science Liaison team. These Medical Science Liaisons will be employees of Adamas.
Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you re an extroverted expert.
If there s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You ve got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison directly with one of our clients.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for conducting medical/scientific interactions and for supporting internal activities related to medical communications, medical information and clinical research. This position reports to the Director, Medical Science Liaison and is a field based position with a corporate headquarters in Emeryville, California.
- Builds and maintains relationships with, Key Opinion Leaders, Investigators, Payers;
- Conducts effective and compliant interactions with external stakeholders on disease state, Adamas product(s) and clinical development programs/pipeline;
- Responds to unsolicited requests for information with focused and balanced clinical and scientific information;
- Identifies and communicates medical/scientific insights and trends;
- Participates in and leads field team activities at relevant medical congresses and other related events;
- Supports interactions with investigators and potential investigators in conjunction with ongoing and planned clinical trials, as well as Investigator Initiated Studies;
- Provides balanced and accurate information to top regional formulary decision makers;
- Delivers approved disease, clinical and data presentations upon request;
- Supports internal initiatives through collaboration with internal stakeholders as a clinical and scientific SME to deliver training and support other internal activities;
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as, US healthcare laws and regulations.
PharmD, PhD or MD in a scientific discipline required;
Neurology experience and existing Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships within Parkinson s, strongly preferred;
Minimum 5 years plus of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
Strong knowledge base of regulatory, compliance, commercial, and clinical issues affecting the pharmaceutical and managed care industries;
Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present scientific information as well as, the ability to present within various external formats, such as KOL meetings, physician gatherings, medical congresses, etc.;
Ability to travel approximately 75%;
Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
Fit with Adamas culture and values.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Medical Science Liaison|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Travel ||More than 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Doctorate|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|