|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Dallas Northwest-Primary Care Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||64912|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. This is a Direct Hire position with a growing organization where you will have the opportunity to sell a variety of products to PCP s and Pediatricians. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Developing and executing a strategic business plan for managing your territory.
- Pre-call plan to identify sales opportunities meet health care professionals' (HCP) needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build product discussions around HCP's and patients needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with HCP s and office staff.. Use the Lupin Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision making process.
- Utilizing data sources to capitalize on opportunities with the greatest ROI
- Attaining and/or exceeding assigned sales and profit goals
- Effectively managing sample inventory levels
- Managing and tracking physician profile information
- Effectively cover targeted physicians
- Achieve 9 target physician calls and 2 or more pharmacy calls per day.
- Participate in other activities, including sales meetings, speaker programs, and conventions which may occur outside of typical business hours
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
BA or BS degree from a 4-year, accredited college or university is requiredBA or BS degree from a 4-year, accredited college or
- BA or BS degree from a 4-year, accredited college or university is required
- 3+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry required
- Ability to travel is required by the specific territory
- Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced, and results oriented
- Must maintain a high degree of integrity and be highly ethical at all times
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screen investigation
- Must have a Valid Driver s License and a clean Driving Record
- Documentation of sales rankings, sales awards, and commendationsCompensation & Benefits
Excellent and competitive total income package is DOE ( Dependent on Experience )
Competitive Bonus Plan
Excellent Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, A D & D, Disability, FSA, Tuition Reimbursemt, PTO, Paid Holidays
Fleet Vehicle (loaded)
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|