|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Date Open ||3/14/2017|
|Title ||Senior Data Analyst, Fleet Services|
|Job ID ||64891|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. More specifically:
The SeniorData Analyst, Fleet Services is responsible for compiling data from many sources and then reviewing and performing analysis. This would include reviewing current programs, creating future programs and insuring compliance of those programs. This position will require project management and report creation on an ongoing basis.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Develop cost analysis identifying cost trends to assist management in cost reduction and process improvement efforts
- Assist with business forecasting and reporting.
- Work with team members to increase efficiency and implement policy changes
- Develop project plans, track progress and develop deliverables and implement changes
- Data validation and integrity
- Use both qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for analysis and reporting
- Review of best practices to help lower costs and provide best in class services
- Research and manage data used for the development and delivery of strategic projects
- Synthesize information from several sources into well written, concise documents.
- Develop periodic reports of relevant, compelling, and succinct information and metrics
- Prepares suggestions for the fleet annual budget; controls the expenditure of funds within appropriated budget
- Manages programs to insure compliance within safety and maintenance procedures
- Develops and maintains an ongoing preventative maintenance and replacement plan for vehicles
- Oversees corporate fuel program and the usage of fuel cards
- Develop program that aggregates total cost of ownership data and allows for better decision making
- Evaluates operational data for effectiveness and with the goal of reducing the cost per mile
- Generates and analyzes data to discern patterns, discrepancies, and opportunities for process improvements
- Creates and updates fleet policy and procedures, to include vehicle assignment, replacement policy, and other procedures
- Forecasts needs for new fleet vehicles
- Performs analysis of the remarketing of vehicles and gathers costs for closing out clients
- Perform various Fleet audits as needed to achieve compliance
- Analyze safety program for ROI
- Manage safety reviews and medical exceptions and automate processes and procedures
- Assist with customer projects as needed
- Perform other duties & ad hoc as assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 3 to 5 plus years of related experience; previous roles with strong focus on customer service
- Data management background
- Experience with data and analytics
- Fleet Services background is a plus, but not required
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Access)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to strategize and plan ahead
- Adaptable to changing priorities and demands
- Work with minimal supervision.
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||6-7|
|Position Type/Category ||Fleet|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|