|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Lubbock, TX - Pharmaceutical Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||64890|
Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. Work with the leading strategic brains in the biopharmaceutical industry and with the latest technologies to eliminate the roadblocks, territories, fences, hand-offs and gaps that can hinder the efficiency and speed at which products reach those who need them most. Self-driven, you re inspired by tackling challenges and taking ownership to ensure success. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
WORK HERE. MATTERS EVERYWHERE.
inVentiv Health has partnered with organizations like Eli Lilly and Company to fill direct-hire (non-contract) sales positions across the country! We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of an Osteoporosis Sales Representative to manage a designated territory.
Osteoporosis Specialists will be responsible for all aspects of growing, managing, developing and representing the osteoporosis business franchise in their respective territory, including overseeing and serving as a teammate, coordinator and therapeutic expert for all overlapping osteoporosis sales partners. Primary responsibility will be for the sales growth of Forteo in targeted offices, including Endocrinologists and selected Internal Medicine offices; however, the Osteoporosis Specialist will also have responsibility for building relationship networks among any other community health care providers who deal with osteoporosis-related outcomes such as academic centers, DXA and bone health and/or research centers, home health agencies, hospitals, specialty pharmacies, teaching institutions, women's health centers and other non-traditional customers including orthopedic surgeons and physiatrists. The Osteoporosis Specialist will be required to be an expert on all aspects of the osteoporosis disease state, including diagnostics, treatment, and reimbursement, and should be seen as a partner within the medical community. Performance/Implementation
- Strive to consistently achieve quarter-over-quarter sales growth across the promoted portfolio in the territory, which results in exceeding sales expectations.
- Effectively sell utilizing Account Based Selling to achieve goals through building relationships and meeting needs with all members of an account.
- Conduct analysis on osteoporosis portfolio and market trends, and develop and implement territory business plans.
- Partner with customers to provide resources and meet their needs for disease-state information, diagnostic and patient identification resources, and product-specific needs. Assist and coordinate healthcare professionals and patients through drug initiation process, device training, reimbursement, and follow-up where applicable.
- Ensure product availability by assisting in the development of reimbursement and patient start-up/training processes as appropriate.
- Identify and develop influential business relationships with the focus on anticipating and exceeding needs, with key customers/influencers/prescribers, speakers, thought and opinion leaders, state and local advocacy groups, teaching institutions, and managed care personnel/organizations when appropriate.
- Identify, establish and develop new and existing referral networks that enhance the standard of care for osteoporosis patients within the territory.
Disease State Knowledge
- Develop deep knowledge of osteoporosis industry/research, local and regional market trends, disease-state, product and competitor knowledge.
- Aggressively pursue ongoing medical development within and outside of formal Lilly training by reading industry/technical literature (e.g. articles, journals, newsletters) and attending medical conferences when possible.
- Share learning effectively with teammates to serve as a learning resource within the team.
- Earn reputation throughout the osteoporosis community as a subject-matter expert and a valued resource.
Leadership and Teamwork
- Serve as a resource and coordinator to osteoporosis partners and assist District Manager as necessary to facilitate the execution of district meetings, training and development initiatives, marketing initiatives, and the strengthening of the scientific knowledge of overlapping partners.
- Implement a synergistic team approach and leadership style to optimize partnerships with other osteoporosis representatives.
- Bachelor s Degree PLUS, any one of the following:
Master s degree
2 or more years of sales experience (pharmaceutical or non-pharmaceutical)
- Professional certification or license required to perform this position if required by a specific state
- Successful completion of the Pre-Employment Screen (PES)**
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Live in territory or 50 miles from workload center
- Previous Specialty and Hospital/Account based experience
- Leadership skills
- Persuasive selling skills; adept at Account Based Selling
- Deep osteoporosis and/or biologic product knowledge
- Interpersonal and communication skills; ability to coordinate with overlapping partners and build a synergistic team approach in the territory
- Influence teammates toward common goals
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key customers and build networks within the osteoporosis community
- Anticipates future business opportunities, customer needs
- Ability to influence physicians on the use of injectable products
- Ability to comprehend and utilize technical information and ability to comprehend and explain complex clinical studies.
- Business acumen and business ownership mentality
- Negotiation skills
- Project Management, problem solving, and analytical skills big picture thinker
- Innovation and creativity; ability to seek answers and find opportunities
- Organizational and self-management skills
- Professionalism and the ability to maintain confidential information and data
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
How to Apply:
Copy and paste the bit.ly link below into your web browser and you will be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Once you apply, you will be asked to complete an on-line assessment. This will take approximately 45 minutes, however, please take the time to carefully read the instructions and questions, as completion is required in order to move forward in the process.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|