|State ||Massachusetts [MA]|
|Title ||Treasury Analyst - Boston, MA|
|Job ID ||64876|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This position contributes to the company's success by ensuring an efficient banking & capital structure to support its global operations through facilitating operational and strategic projects. The Analyst will support all aspects of treasury operations, including assisting with the development of an efficient bank account structure, international and domestic liquidity management, and internal reporting initiatives.
Bank Relationship Management
- Maintain domestic & international bank relationships to facilitate business needs by jurisdiction (new banking products, KYC/AML updates, etc.)
- Review and analyze bank fee schedule to ensure optimal cost structure
- Administer banking platforms and account service entitlements
- Maintain account inventory and signatory updates including FBAR & eBAM
- Establish domestic daily cash position to manage asset-backed revolver
- Update short term cash flow forecast to uncover potential liquidity gaps
- Distribute internal short term cash flow by currency according to affiliate needs via:
- Account transfers
- Global notional pooling
- Transfer pricing settlement
- lntercompany lending
- Spot foreign exchange transactions
Capital Structure Management
- Understand and administer various tranches of debt portion of capital structure including asset-backed line, term loans, and subordinated debentures
- Process interest expense payments upon security maturity or due date
- Liaise with internal accounting and reporting teams to support reporting of interest accruals and debt balances
- Initiate and update letters of credit that support global business initiatives
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Strong computer skills (i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and relationship development skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently to drive initiatives and complete assigned tasks while part of a team environment
- Proficiency in a second language is a plus (South America, Europe, & Asia)
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Finance/Accounting|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|