|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Graphic Designer|
|Job ID ||64869|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. More specifically:
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design and production of our catalog and custom made eCourses, eZines, and related collateral. This will entail designing attractive and usable course interface concepts; creating highly engaging visual concepts to express verbal/written information; creating or sourcing graphical elements for each screen/page; and processing/optimizing course photo assets of development. The development of other collateral such as brochures, posters, user guides, etc. and present for both internal and external clients. Assisting other graphic designers with asset creation and production support. This person is also responsible for organizing and maintaining all graphical elements designed for each course in our library management system.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that project hours are fully utilized per the direction of Project Manager(s)
- Works efficiently and effectively to adhere to project budgets while recording real hours
- Conceptualizes and designs graphics to support the development of training solutions to meet the needs of inVentiv clients.
- Efficiently manages the development process for all assigned graphics.
- Keep technological awareness such that new techniques and tools can be readily shared with team.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a master user of PowerPoint with animation experience
- Cross-platform experience (MAC/PC)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash
- Microsoft Office using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communicates clearly in written or verbal form and converts technical or clinical situations into plain English
- Proficient in the problem-solving processes
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to work under tight timelines and collaborate with team members to meet deadlines
- Effectively interfaces with senior management
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Marketing & Communications|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|