|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||QA Tester (Pharma Sales Data)|
|Job ID ||64855|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
- Testing data loaded in data warehouse (Operational data store) as well in BI layer.
- Testing strategies, analyze requirements, design and write test plans, test cases (positive and negative) and script creation and execution to ensure that loads meet business rules and requirements.
- Write intermediate to advanced SQL queries in support of test validation.
- Document and report defects to the JIRA, do root cause analysis and make change recommendations.
- Identify risks relative to test results and communicate to PM.
- Provide timely and thorough testing of loads prior to release to a production environment.
- Manage offshore testers.
- Reviewing all unit, integration and regression testing, end-to-end testing, and production validation.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Operations Research/Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or other quantitatively-oriented discipline
- 6-7 years experience as a Tester
- Strong knowledge of test methodology, defect tracking and issue resolution.
- Knowledge with JIRA
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to write SQLs, fine tune queries and test quality issues.
- Knowledge of NoSQL DB preferable (Cassandra).
- Knowledge of data warehousing desirable.
- Experience related to pharmaceuticals industry is a plus
- Knowledge of typical pharmaceutical data sources (physician-level prescribing, SFDC data etc.) is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Ability to independently own and drive model development, balancing demands and deadlines
- Ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way
- Strong people skills, team-orientation and a professional attitude
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Information Technology|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|