|City ||Jersey City|
|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Jersey City, NJ - Market Access Business Manager|
|Job ID ||64846|
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate managed markets and sales teams, and elicit success makes you the right fit for an Associate Sales Director role with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver.
The Market Access Business Manager will work closely with Field Reimbursement Team and support the launch of 1st in class Rare Disease/Orphan drug for ALS.
- Participate in strategy meetings build strategy and tactics to support launch
- Build team direction
- Drive collaboration between inVentiv Health and Client
- Partner with stakeholders to develop, implement, maintain, and evaluate sales and brand training and sales implementation
- Direct supervision of Field Reimbursement Team
- Conduct and Review Performance Reviews for Field Reimbursement Team
- Work with Client Market Access management to execute Field Reimbursement Team job responsibilities
- Responsible for working closely with senior members of market access
- Handle all performance issues
- Approve all expense reports
- Work closely with inVentiv Health Operations Manager
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties, as required
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years in successful specialty pharmaceutical sales or pharmaceutical sales leadership
- Knowledge of reimbursement, contract strategy, managed care sales, Part B/ Medical benefit experience preferred but not required
- Specialty Distribution, Infusion, and buy/bill product experience preferred but not required
- Past success in launching products and execution of launch strategies and plans
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
Dedicated training and support
Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||6-7|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Northeast|
|Travel ||More than 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|