|City ||San Antonio|
|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||San Antonio, TX - Sun Dermatology Territory Manager|
|Job ID ||64805|
Sun Dermatology, a division of Sun Pharma, offers a unique, customer-centic approach and dedication to product innovation. Sun Dermatology is committed to building a best-in-class commercial team of passionate, ethical, and credible professionals that are committed to winning the right way and are accountable to their assigned objectives. We will focus on our customer s needs, and bring them concierge level service at all times.inVentiv Health has joined in a partnership with Sun Dermatology to assist in the recruiting of a nationwide team of Territory Managers. These positions, when filled, will be Sun Dermatology employees.
The Sun Dermatology Territory Manager is responsible for promoting Sun s Photodynamic Therapy product(s) and optimizing the business opportunities in targeted physician offices, key clinics and hospital accounts that specialize in the area of Medical Dermatology. The Territory Manager will be required to demonstrate an excellence in developing and applying territory business plans that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives. Coordination and integration with all field based employees (Customer engagement, Reimbursement, Managed Markets, etc.) to effectively drive acceptance of promoted product(s) within a designated business area and geography.
- Reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for the understanding and utilization of sales reports, CRM, and forecasts
- Responsible for timely call reporting tasks
- Responsible for managing Sales budgets within their territory
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmaceutical/Buy and Bill Sales/Medical Device experience
- Very strong communication skills and demonstrated clinical acumen.
- Strong ability to collaborate, innovate and deliver results.
- Valid driver s license and ability to travel
Sun Dermatology provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, military or veteran status, generic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Experience in Medical Dermatology
- Experience selling in a complex reimbursement and access environment
- Dermatology selling experience
- Product launch experience
- Experience selling in a highly competitive environment
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|