|State ||Florida [FL]|
|Title ||Associate Director, Field Reimbursement - Southeast|
|Job ID ||64763|
You re a trailblazer: you see the potential and you want in from the beginning
You want to be a part of something. Something challenging. Something cutting edge. Something filling an unmet need. You re at your best paving the way alongside those just as committed and energetic as yourself. Your voice will be heard and you ll be an integral part of such an exhilarating time with our client. It s just the beginning
|Responsibilities ||This is a direct hire opportunity for a company you can believe in. A company with real possibilities and a strong pipeline. Our client is science-driven, patient-oriented, well-funded, and led by a team with robust experience. Positively impacting generations of families is contingent upon patients and physicians understanding and adhering to reimbursement policies required to access to our medicines. The Associate Director, Field Reimbursement is responsible for minimizing reimbursement barriers for patients by providing appropriate and accurate managed care coverage and reimbursement policy information to providers regarding products in an assigned geography. In this position, the Associate Director will achieve objectives by working closely with internal and external partners (Market Access, Sales, HUB and other key colleagues) supporting targeted accounts, and helping resolve reimbursement issues or concerns.|
Essential Job Responsibilities
- The Associate Director, Access Management is a customer facing role, focused on providing coverage and reimbursement education.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of individual managed care account s geographic presence/influence, payor mix, product coverage and reimbursement policies.
- Fosters and maintain productive relationships with HCPs, key stakeholders within HCP offices, and health care systems. Demonstrate deep knowledge of reimbursement and access across Customer Support Programs and function compliantly as the subject matter expert in their region of the country.
- Educates providers on prior authorization requirements, coverage status, payer appeals requirements, alternate funding options for the uninsured and under insured, and all associated processes and timelines. Routinely provides live access educations to HCPs and office staff.
- Applies knowledge of specialty pharmacy core services and connectivity to assist customers navigating the complexity of specialty pharmacy distribution.
- Works with HUB and Benefit Investigators to ensure accurate coverage determinations, and optimized processing of enrollments for timely access of product for patients.
- Ensures all activities are consistent with all regulations, laws and company compliance policies.
- Sets ambitious objectives in developing, explaining, and implementing innovative solutions for patient access.
- Develops business plans by performing strategic analyses of their local customers; identify issues and opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with other functional areas and HUB partner to identify and respond to local opportunities and customer needs. Does so by serving as a resource within one's area and leveraging the expertise of others (e.g., Managed Markets ADs, Medical Affairs, Sales Operations, HUB Services etc.). For select HCP/Accounts, coordinates with customer team to develop customer strategy outlining strategy for HIPPA compliant interactions/relationship.
- Collaborates with Area Sales Director to develop a local access strategy plan that ensures achievement of all KPI goals and delivery on all sales objectives.
- Partners across the organization and with external vendors to continuously improve patient access deliverables, services, and the customer experience.
- College degree required; and prefer some prior experience in other commercial functions (e.g. Marketing, Managed Markets, Operations, Training, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical or healthcare experience (prior TA or biologics experience highly desirable), district management experience and/or managed markets experience preferred.
- Must have strong sense of self-motivation/initiative, excellent decision-making judgment, strong teaming/collaboration skills (across functions) and the ability to learn and adapt to environment in order to overcome obstacles. Must be resilient and adaptable - ability to recover from setback and problems and learn from mistakes
- Ability to lead in complex, cross functional teams and build strategic long term partnerships.
- Demonstrated success in translating vision and strategy into tactical plans to drive business; ability to develop and execute localized strategic plans.
- Experience interacting with KOLs or high influence customers in large group practices, hospitals or managed care organizations.
- Effective communication, presentation, and decision-making skills (particularly in resource allocation) Exceptional ability to clearly communicate and articulate strategy and tactics in a way that motivates and energizes customer team.
- Strong business analytic skills and ability to effectively analyze metrics to assess progress against objectives.
- Must live within 45 minutes of a major airport and willing to travel 50% to 75% of the time.
- Experience working with Specialty Pharmacies, Distribution Hubs, and Managed Care providers to ensure customers and patients needs are addressed
inVentiv Health and it s clients are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Managed Markets|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Travel ||More than 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|