|State ||New York [NY]|
|Title ||Brooklyn N/S/W, NY - Long Term Care Representative|
|Job ID ||64750|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. inVentiv Health is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role of Long Term Care Sales Representative. In this role, you'll promote top cardiovascular and diabetes products representing a successful, results-driven pharmaceutical company with a culture of collaboration and innovation. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Provide complex and technical information, high level clinical education and product promotion to ensure awareness and appropriate use of products to Long-Term Care (LTC) prescribers, LTC pharmacists, and LTC nursing personnel
- Provide current and comprehensive product and disease state information of the Cardiovascular market to a broad audience of LTC professionals while effectively communicating the clinical profile of product
- Manage local key facility, pharmacy and assisted living accounts
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor s Degree
- 2-5 years of recent successful cardiovascular pharmaceutical sales experience
- Prior Long-Term Care experience required - Knowledge of Long Term Care (LTC) segment and prior experience promoting LTC products Knowledge of relationships between LTC pharmacies, LTC nursing homes, and LTC prescribers
- Experience working independently with direct responsibility for all business in an assigned territory/area/region
- Documented proven and consistent track record of achieving sales results in recent years, demonstrated by national and/or regional rankings, awards and goal achievement
- Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers) preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Northeast|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|