|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Central - National Account Manager|
|Job ID ||64695|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The National Account Manager (NAM) will be responsible for minimizing and/or removing barriers associated with patient access to our client s product(s) with large National payers and appropriate key regional payers. The NAM will manage vendor relationships and will work to maintain patient access. This role is critical and time sensitive in the women s health pre and post launch strategy with large key payer targets, including large national commercial insurers, Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), and government payer entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the Client identified managed market initiatives to a high level of achievement.
- Demonstrate Managed Markets knowledge and leadership with both internal stakeholders including cross functional teams including Marketing, MSDs (Medical Scientific Directors), OPs, Trade and Sales Leadership teams and external stakeholders (payer customers, KOLs, etc.) by thoroughly understanding how policy and formulary decisions are made by each key targeted payer and how to best influence and positively impact.
- Effectively communicate and maintain CRM system so that we build and maintain a data repository of all key payer account profiles and keep the life cycle of account management updated in our electronic database.
- Identify & utilize the resources needed to monitor managed market trends & market dynamics.
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, trade and medical affairs to develop execute the payer marketing strategy based on market research and market dynamics.
- Communicate effectively with the commercial team on managed market trends.
- Provide input to payer marketing on overall market strategy including feedback on the local market strategy.
- Adhere to and effectively communicate contract strategy, contract compliance, development, claims analysis, execution and ongoing tracking and management of contracts for government and commercial payers, insurers including ROI assessments and scenario planning.
- Operate in full compliance of company policies and corporate governance.
- Bachelor Degree -BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 2+ years experience and successful track record with large National payers, including PBMS and previous RAM/NAM experience required. Existing relationships within these accounts critical.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience and proven success in biotech / pharmaceutical industry required
- Minimum of 5 year experience in reimbursement, contract strategy, managed care sales / marketing or related field
- Proven credibility in gaining accelerated access to key decision makers and influencers with time efficiency within the targeted Plans.
- Previous experience with Medicare Part D preferred
- Field sales management experience preferred
- Successful experience launching products and successfully executing launch strategies and tactical plans
- Strong financial background and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills (previous experience with large payer contract must)
- Strong network/quarterback/leadership skills
- Action oriented, with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Ability to drive and produce results
- Ability to plan, organize & prioritize activities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and effectively & execute tactically
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience at leading high-powered teams without direct responsibility for managing
- Managing & measuring results and performance
- Business acumen & problem solving skills
- Demonstrates strong bottom-line orientation, with financial & budget responsibility
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Central|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|