|State ||Washington [WA]|
|Title ||Seattle, WA - Vanda Hetlioz Account Manager|
|Job ID ||64609|
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies to address high unmet medical needs and improve the lives of patients. We are looking for a Account Manager who wants to join an innovative and dynamic sales organization. We are seeking top talent to join our high performance sales team to make a difference in patient s lives every day and be part of building a great company. Vanda Pharmaceuticals provides that unique opportunity. This position offers a competitive compensation package.
The Hetlioz Account Manager will be reporting into the Hetlioz Regional Manager.
- Promote product in the assigned territory. Frequent collaboration with the District Sales Manager to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities.
- Analyze local market, develop, execute and monitor performance and results to maximize the appropriate use of the product in defined territory.
- Maintain a high and current level of product, disease, competitive and market reimbursement knowledge.
- Determine, implement and monitor optimal resource (i.e. Budgets, time, etc.) allocation within assigned territory.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate using advance selling and negotiation skills, relevant information to identified target audiences.
- Identify, build and leverage advocacy channels.
- Secure product access and reimbursement within institutional systems as needed.
- Manage travel and promotional budget.
- Fulfill all monitoring and reporting requirements including expenses and call reporting using approved systems and processes.
- Maintain full compliance to all laws, regulations and Vanda Policies.
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of specialty pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Preferred specialty experience in neurology
- Reimbursement experience preferred Orphan Drug or Rare Disease experience preferred
- Account Management or Institutional experience preferred
- Goal and Results driven proven track record of above average results
- Ability to travel to cover large geography
- Must reside within territory geography
- Goal and results driven proven track record of above average results
- Highly clinical, patient centric and tactical with excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, written)
- Ability to navigate complex markets and organizations
- Outstanding work ethic
- Dynamic, High-impact individual
- Effective selling and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Ability to read situations quickly and adjust for roadblocks
- Computer proficient
Vanda offers competitive compensation, a bonus plan, comprehensive benefits package, car/travel allowance, and the opportunity to grow and develop. If you have a proven sales performance record and the desire to make a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you. Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in Vanda, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Travel ||About 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|