|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Marketing Manager, Clinical Division|
|Job ID ||64596|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Marketing Manager for the Clinical Division reports to the VP of Brand Marketing. This person helps manage the positioning of the inVentiv Health Master Brand while supporting the Clinical Research Organization (CRO) initiatives. This position contributes strategically while managing down-stream marketing (offline and online) of the Clinical Division, comprised of four (4) Business Lines (Early Stage, Phase II-III, Late Stage and Strategic Resource Group).
Responsibilities include working closely with the heads of the four Clinical Business Lines, as well as interfacing with Commercial Business Lines (e.g. Consulting) and agency partners to develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives to support existing and new service offerings of the Clinical Division. Moreover, the Marketing Manager serves as an internal brand champion.
Role and Responsibilities:
Overall, provide Clinical organization with strategic and executional support for downstream marketing (i.e. marketing, advertising and promotions).
Work closely with Clinical organization across four (4) Business Lines to ensure seamless execution of initiatives.
Lead the execution of packaging marketing content, trade show materials and collateral that support service offerings to drive client interest and create differentiation e.g. branding and sales materials such as whitepapers, case studies, fact sheets and webinars. This includes management of materials developed by advertising agency partners.
Work with key stakeholders and coordinate with GCC&M Conference and Market Engagement team to ensure seamless execution of tradeshows/conferences/events.
Develop and execute tactical plans for Clinical Division that optimize potential sales and marketing opportunities.
Active participant in coordinating the update of Clinical marketing content on the company s new Corporate Web site.
Assist in management of marketing budget as well as internal billing.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education and Experience
- 4+years of Marketing and/or Advertising experience in pharma, packaged goods and/or B2B.
- 2+ years experience in Clinical Research space is preferred.
- Experience delivering marketing efforts via multi-channel strategies including digital
- Background in customer relationship marketing - managing consumer acquisition and adherence programs
- Background in marketing strategy development
- Strong tactical execution experience handling multiple projects and deadlines
- B2B experienced preferred, but not required depending on marketing background
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage marketing plans and strategic initiatives
- Ability to execute multiple tactics and objectives within prescribed timelines
- Understanding of new product development process including brand identity
- Ability to manage outsourced marketing/research/advertising activities partners
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective writing and presentation skills (both creating and presenting)
Desired Leadership Skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to foster team oriented environment
- Ability to inspire and influence others to achieve results
Position can be seated in Princeton, NJ, or NYC
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Marketing & Communications|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|