|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Key Account Strategic Analysis Manager|
|Job ID ||64519|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Join our newly established Global Key Account Team and make a tremendous impact advancing our most important client relationships!
The Key Account Strategic Analysis Manager, working directly with a Global Key Account Leader, will structure strategic and operational analyses and develop insights to help our clients address their most pressing commercial challenges. This person will also work closely with inVentiv's Selling Solutions, Communications, Consulting and Patient Adherence business units to identify, evaluate and pursue new business opportunities at the Key Account. This role will provide a broad exposure to the strategic and operational opportunities facing the leading Pharmaceutical companies.
As a key foundation for the Key Account leadership team, this Manager will:
- Develop cogent overviews of therapeutic areas, product promotional strategies, pharmaceutical company challenges/opportunities, environmental trends, competitor strategies, and current events impacting inVentiv's clients
- Use primary and secondary market research data to develop insights and solutions designed to improve Commercial performance at the Key Account
- Establish trust-based relationships with key clients
- Support proposal development and contracting
- Respond to ad hoc information/analytic requests
- Interact with other analytics partners throughout the organization in making maximum use of inVentiv analytical capabilities and data
- Conduct strategic research on the client's business challenges and opportunities for profitable growth. Monitor news and events to identify timely opportunities for inVentiv to add value at the client.
- Structure and conduct analytics, leveraging primary and secondary data, that provide actionable insights that lead to increased value in the client's commercial operations
- Map client relationships and develop distinctive points of view to drive increased levels of engagement with key client executives.
- Work closely with the Global Key Account Leader and inVentiv business line leaders to identify, pursue and close new business opportunities.
- Provide general support for the development of presentations and RFPs through the direction of the Global Key Account Leader.
This position will require some travel to client site(s).
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
3-5 years professional business experience required in one of the following: consulting, market research, analytics, or business development
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business or Marketing. Master's degree preferred.
- Structured problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical experience is essential.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience preferred.
- Intellectual curiosity and consultative/client-service mindset is essential
- Strong influencing skills with a tactful approach.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills required.
- Intuitive and self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as with groups.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a desire to innovate and create, and comfort in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Business Development|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|