|City ||Jersey City|
|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Sales Training Manager - Jersey City, NJ|
|Job ID ||64111|
With over 15,000 employees in 90 Countries, inVentiv Health offers best-in-class clinical development and commercialization services to global healthcare companies seeking to accelerate performance. Our people provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life.
Here at inVentiv Health Selling Solutions, a critical segment of our Commercial Division, we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world s leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best prevent and treat disease.
Our high-performance team of sales, market access, clinical educators and medical affairs employees work together with our corporate support professionals and executive leadership in a fast-paced, challenging environment with one single common aspiration: to deliver exceptional service.
Make your work matter everywhere.
The Sales Training Manager is primarily responsible for all activities concerned with the planning, development and execution of the field sales training program including the successful development, delivery and management of customized training programs. The Sales Training Manager is the primary training contact/liaison for the assigned training client and is an integral component of all client negotiations with regards to training, strategy, objectives, expectations, program development and execution. The sales training manager s primary objective is to achieve overall customer satisfaction in the creation and delivery of all required training programs.
- The training manager will be integrally involved in the development and execution of the training strategy.
- The training manager will lead and manage the design, development and implementation of training materials to include learning modules, assessment tools, training workshops, selling model, POA and regional meeting materials and agendas.
- Establish objectives, support the development and administration of engagement techniques and presentations, product and product applications information and role play scenarios
- Effectively develops and implements training programs for field sales, field market access teams to ensure execution and skill development.
- Manage the medical/legal/regulatory review process for training materials and ensures that the materials move through the process in an efficient and timely manner.
- Develop and implement the onboarding process, including home study and live training.
- Interfaces with Field Sales, Market Access and all internal support teams to drive client results and satisfaction; both on the inVentiv and client side.
- Create and maintain a workable Training Plan to determine the goals, strategies and tactics to be implemented to achieve client satisfaction.
- Recommend to management and implement specific metrics and measurements to assess the success of training activities.
- Maintain proficiency with relevant publications and market information and be prepared to implement training aligned to the marketing strategy in a timely manner.
- Ensure the Learning Management System is update with approved content.
- Manage classroom environment in a manner that allows representatives to meet learning objectives.
- Coordinate inVentiv Health home-study materials and schedule to ensure effective onboarding.
- Manage inVentiv health content on the Learning Management System.
- Coach representatives during training classes and in evening sessions
- Effective facilitation skills to ensure proper delivery and retention of product, selling skills, disease state, business, presentations and/or role-play training.
- Evaluates the competency levels of training class participants providing detailed evaluations and feedback in a timely manner. Works with sales management to formulate a representative development plan.
- Supports the sales and market access leadership by leading the development of training materials and workshops for Launch, National, and Regional meetings for the field sales and field market access teams.
- Manages external vendors and provides direction regarding meeting production.
- Conducts training needs analysis through field training visits. Liaises with teams (Marketing, Managed Markets, MSLs) to achieve training goals.
- Ensure all sales training output is compliant to corporate and promotion guidelines
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical or healthcare experience
- 5+ years of corporate sales training experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience selling and training in the Buy and Bill market and/or expertise in Managed Markets highly preferred
- Adept at learning new technical, clinical, medical product and disease state knowledge
- Proven training and group facilitation expertise
- Working knowledge of sound instructional design
- Understands and can apply adult learning principles
- Flexibility to work around multiple project and client schedules
- Willingness to travel and overnight availability
- Ability to provide references of previous work relating to training delivery
- Exercises tact, discretion and judgment in accordance with legal, ethical and financial standards
Additional desired experience includes:
- Leadership and management, managed care, reimbursement, clinical expertise
- Program/seminar design capabilities
- Project management abilities
- Advanced education in science, business, instructional design, or education (MBA, PhD, MA, RN, M.D)
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Recruiting Area ||Northeast|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|