|State ||Georgia [GA]|
|Title ||Atlanta, GA - Oncology Sales Specialist|
|Job ID ||63533|
Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life.
Work with the leading strategic brains in the biopharmaceutical industry and with the latest technologies to eliminate the roadblocks, territories, fences, hand-offs and gaps that can hinder the efficiency and speed at which products reach those who need them most. Self-driven, you re inspired by tackling challenges and taking ownership to ensure success. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
WORK HERE. MATTERS EVERYWHERE.
inVentiv Health has partnered with organizations like Eli Lilly and Company to fill direct hire (non-contract) sales positions across the country. We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of an Oncology Sales Representative to manage a designated territory.
For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. To learn more about Lilly's commitment to people with cancer, please visit www.LillyOncology.com
Oncology Sales Representatives will be responsible for dissemination of clinical information about Lilly Oncology's products and services for patients with cancer to healthcare professionals including medical oncologists, oncology nurses, office managers, reimbursement manager, and pharmacists. The primary responsibility will be for the Thoracic portfolio while supporting the launch of future products. The selling approach requires strong scientific knowledge, strong customer relationships and account based selling skills.
- Educate, communicate and support the treating clinicians and auxillary team to use of products in the right patient with the right approach
- Be the business owner and manage territory effectively
- Understand the territory (customer, business, competitor)
- Develop & implement focused business plan
- Build account management (key account mapping, key players dynamics, etc.)
- Build trust and strong relationships with the key customers
- Leverage scientific knowledge, medical education, patient support programs and other approved resources, programs and tools to create exceptional customer experiences
- Ensure product availability
- Establish Lilly Oncology s positive reputation in key academic institutions and leading cancer centers
- Teamwork across territory, district, region and business unit
- Achieve all above objectives while operating inside of current compliance guidelines
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years selling experiences in oncology, preferably in breast cancer or lung cancer
- Professional Certification or License if required by a specific state
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Screen (not required for internal candidates)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- MBA/Master's Degree
- Demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Well established relationships with the key oncology cancer center and treating clinicians
- Proven track record as a high performing sales professionals
- Strategic mind / Business Acumen: able to identify business opportunities through data / insights and build practical plans for implementation
- Customer mindset: think customer first, able to create connection between science and patient outcome to create value
- Effective communicator: ability to comprehend complex scientific information and communicate effectively
- Account Management: have knowledge in account management / treatment team approach, able to build trust and relationship with a highly complex customer group
- Tenacious and resourceful be determined, able to overcome adversity and leap forward
- Flexible & resilient - a quick change adaptor, able to respond to the changing marketplace and environment, able to deal with uncertainty and remain positive
- True collaborator ability to put we ahead of me , work effectively with others
- Passion in breast cancer and strong motivation to help patients
- Valid driver s license and acceptable driving record is required
- Some overnight travel may be required, some evening programs required
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
How to Apply:
Copy and paste the bit.ly link below into your web browser and you will be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Once you apply, you will be asked to complete an on-line assessment. This will take approximately 45 minutes, however, please take the time to carefully read the instructions and questions, as completion is required in order to move forward in the process.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||4-5|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|