|State ||Massachusetts [MA]|
|Title ||Compensation Analyst/Manager|
|Job ID ||63394|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Exciting opportunity for a talented Compensation Analyst/Manager to join our Total Rewards team based in our Corporate office location.
The Compensation Analyst/Manager supports the design, implementation and management of global compensation programs for inVentiv Health. This position will build and run data models to support the annual merit, base pay, and bonus plans (40+ countries). This role will also be responsible for providing advice and guidance to HR Business Partners and line leaders on program policies and practices.
- Building and running data models to support the annual merit, base pay, bonus and long term incentive plans (40+ countries).
- Facilitating and supporting the annual and off-cycle compensation planning cycle.
- Developing and executing data compilation, preparation, analysis, and presentation of global employee workforce.
- Creating analyses to review internal and external competitiveness
- Coordinating, participating in, and purchasing salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Providing advice to managers and HR Business Partners on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Collaborating on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new programs.
- Educating or coordinating with HR Business Partners to educate managers on all facets of compensation.
- Working with HRIS and IT staff to ensure that the [HRIS software] system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor s degree required; Finance, Accounting, or Human Resources preferable
- Position requires broad compensation experience, familiarity with a variety of compensation concepts and practices, with at least 5 years of base pay and incentives management, analysis and design.
- 7 plus years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills, including Strong acumen with Excel, including pivot tables, vlookups, charting and graphing data.
- Competent with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present briefings to management.
- Must be able to work independently, with strong organizational skills, as well as lead projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed, global environment
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- Experience with REWARD (Towers)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification World at Work
- Working knowledge of Peoplesoft
- Experience working in the Life Sciences, Biotech, or Pharmaceutical industries
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||6-7|
|Position Type/Category ||Human Resources|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Company [Job Posting] ||InVentiv Health|