Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager (CSM) is primarily responsible for working with the Client Services Director (CSD) to ensure that client contract deliverables and operational needs are being met. The CSM works closely with the CSD to plan, schedule, and monitor project milestones for client support activities. This position coordinates across various Publicis Health and client departments to identify issues and implement corrective solutions. The CSM schedules and facilitates appropriate meetings and events within projects, and works with Operations and other departments within Publicis Health to assure that reporting needs are being met. The CSM will be a trusted on-site resource that translates client business needs into action plans.
- Assist CSD with daily project management responsibilities, ensuring each assigned client project flows smoothly through each required Publicis Health department from inception to completion of assigned contract(s).
- Develop procedures to assure that assigned client's contract deliverables for field team support are met.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with other Publicis Health departments and client contacts.
- Work with Publicis Health departments and vendors: IT, Help Desk, Asset Management, Analytics and Sampling Compliance to ensure that each team is meeting the client's needs per contract specifications.
- Schedule meetings with appropriate Publicis Health and client staff to coordinate projects and impact a seamless, on-time project delivery.
- Assist CSD in schedule development, decisions, and recommendations to meet production goals for project completion.
- Monitor client satisfaction and work with appropriate teams to resolve issues and improve client satisfaction.
- Monitor and document scope and quality issues for all assigned projects.
- Track and ensure receipt of materials from client.
- Work internally to develop and monitor quality of management reports and tools which measure key contract metrics such as rep productivity, sample distribution, bonus and contest results, and other client defined KPIs.
- Create project/production timelines that correlate with clients to ensure project success.
- Set up production plans and work with various Publicis Health departments to define required resources for any new client projects such as new product additions or sales force realignments.
- Provide operational support at client sites, and during off site meetings and functions, including overnight and international travel, is required.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the manager.
Key Working Relationships:
- Report to Publicis Health Client Services Director.
- Work closely with Publicis Health Client Services and other internal teams - field sales, leadership, sales operations, Technology and Commercial Effectiveness, Business Development, and other functional teams.
- Work closely with client and vendors to ensure exquisite service and delivery.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or sales operations support.
- Experience working at pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturer, CSO or vendor.
- Experience in project management including, schedule development, coordination and management of key deliverables.
- Experience in meeting and logistics management.
- Experience in sales operations reporting and analytics.
- Experience within Sales, Client Services, Marketing and Fleet Services.
- Experience working with SFA systems.
- Bilingual skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate client defined KPIs into clear and concise reports.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and service.
- Ability to successfully work in matrixed environment.
- Ability to create efficient/automated reports in Excel, effective communications in Word and presentations in PowerPoint.
- Solid organizational and planning/prioritizing skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and focus on high priority opportunities.
- Drive for results and continuous improvement.
- Strong project management skills.
- Solid judgement/decision making skills.
- Sound business ethics.
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment to successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Strong working knowledge of MS office modules (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Key Performance Competencies:
- Decision Quality
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Driving for Results
- Organizational Agility
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Focus
- Motivating Others
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates
and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran
status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's
skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In
addition, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions maintains policies and procedures designed
to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis Touchpoint
Solutions has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.