US-MA, Hybrid Sales Representative - Cambridge, MA tou013713-MZ
Hybrid Sales Representative
Publicis Health seeks Hybrid Sales Representative to join an exciting Contact Center Sales Team to promote and build awareness for our Client's product. The Hybrid Sales Representative will conduct sales calls via multiple channels (via telephone and in person) to designated healthcare professionals to educate and promote Client brand and product for appropriate patient use, and enroll them in Client's program. Maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the program and customer activity. Actively and effectively utilize all applicable tools for product and program promotion to sell program benefits and close on enrollment.
This position is based in Cambridge, MA. The Hybrid Rep will travel 25% to 50% of the time to assigned accounts within a designated territory. The remainder of their time will be spent in the Contact Center in Cambridge, MA.
- BA/BS degree
- 2 to 3 years of previous sales experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or B2B product sales or 1 year of previous sales experience
- Renal Product sales experience.
- Complex account and territory management experience
- Responsible for all customers and sales in assigned territory.
- Engage targeted audience in in-depth program discussions over the telephone (inbound/outbound calls) and in person (field visits).
- Manage a target list of accounts with a call focus on therapeutic areas identified by Client and provide value-added benefits to maintain and increase product usage.
- Create and implement business plans to achieve territory and business sales goals.
- Manage daily sales call activity to optimize time and efficiency and maximize the achievement of sales.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics required by the company and Client.
- Represent Client as a leader in the healthcare industry through demonstration and provision of dependable and credible education, information, and professional assistance.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Client product program and ensure clear, concise, and accurate communication of program information with target audiences using proper terminology.
- Effectively communicate Client product features, advantages, and benefits related to customer priorities.
- Effectively use promotional aids to compare with competition and increase buying behavior.
- Develop effective, sustainable relationships and provide excellent customer service and follow through skills.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Verify and complete required data entry including notes and any follow through actions.
- Prepare reports for management as needed.
- Successfully complete Client training and meet training expectations set by the Client in order to proceed to servicing Client's customers within the parameters of the program.
- Effectively and timely communicate with the District Manager on project's progress.
- Travel within the US 25-50%.
Publicis Health provides a comprehensive array of multichannel message delivery solutions to the life sciences industry. From in-field to inside and from promotional to clinical, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions centers-of-excellence include field sales and service, live video detailing, inside credentialed sales specialists, inside sales and service, clinical health educators, and medical science liaisons. A wide range of vital support solutions - each of which serves all of the company's message delivery channels - includes recruiting, training, performance management, operations, data/analytics, and compliance. Publicis Touchpoint Solutions provides the human touch to precision multichannel messaging delivered at the right time and through the right channels to achieve maximum impact. Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is a member of the Publicis Healthcare Communications Group.
We understand that exceptional people need exceptional rewards, and as an Inside Sales Representative for Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, you will have the opportunity to grow with one of the nation's leading healthcare communication companies. Additionally you will receive:
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our Company, however, only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please visit our website at touchpointsolutions.com