Direct Hire Opportunity with Tris Pharma
Passion - Drive - Innovation
We are looking for people who exemplify those three traits to be instrumental in leading the exciting expansion of their sales team
Regional Sales Manager- Chicago
Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body, develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society.
This is an exciting time for Tris as we further expand our first National Sales Force in support of our ADHD product launch.
We truly believe that to innovate and to set us apart, we will need the most talented and tenacious minds. Accordingly, we are always looking for people who are open to challenges, learning-oriented and want to make a difference in their environment. If you want to be a part of a growing, high energy, learning-oriented company and are willing to work hard, we want to hear from you.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for managing sales activity within an assigned region and providing leadership/support to his/her sales team to create a motivational environment and set the expectation of success. Qualified candidates must reside in the Central US within reasonable commuting distance to a major airport.
- The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will lead, coach, mentor and inspire a highly productive sales team that capitalizes on local market potential, customer needs and healthcare delivery systems to meet and exceed business goals.
- Create a sense of team spirit and open communication within your team and colleagues.
- Conduct field ride contacts, provide effective written/verbal coaching, monitor the sales representative s performance and ensure utilization of resources is aligned with Tris Pharma expectations.
- Assist and collaborate in the development and fostering of new business relationships; develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and industry leaders.
- Work with management to develop a focused and strategic business plan.
- Maintain and grow personal and team understanding of the ADHD therapeutic area, territory specifications and managed markets in a competitive pharmaceutical environment
- 4 year Bachelor degree (or equivalent) from an accredited University required (Advanced Degree a plus)
- Minimum 7 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or healthcare industry required
- Minimum 4 years of Pharmaceutical Management experience, managing a team of successful representatives/specialists preferred
- Experience with ADHD products preferred
- Prior experience successfully hiring, coaching and managing a team consisting of District, Regional or National sales award recipients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (good listener)
- Demonstrated success developing and mentoring sales representatives
- Ability to travel 80% of each week
- Demonstrate the following: work ethic and integrity; planning, organizing and territory management skills; strong interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills; critical thinking and analysis; problem solving; decisiveness; sound judgment; customer-focused selling skills; basic computer skills; ability to listen and learn.
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, regional/territory preference and salary requirements to [click here]" target=_blank>[click here].