Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is currently seeking a Manager, Contracting to join our team!
While reporting to the Director of Contracting you will manage and support the contracting process for Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Inc. and act as a liaison with the business development leads to ensure accurate and prompt contract negotiating for new business endeavors through proposal initiation, execution, and implementation of the financial and administration aspects of PTS-client contracts.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Touchpoint) designs and implements customized, cross-channel, healthcare sales, service, and communications teams to achieve our clients' goals. From in-depth to inside and from promotional to clinical, our centers-of-excellence include field sales and service, live video detailing, inside credentialed sales specialists, inside sales and service, clinical health educators, and medical science liaisons. Touchpoint provides the human touch to precision cross-channel messaging delivered at the right time and through the right channels to achieve maximum impact.
- Draft contract language for a wide variety of client and vendor agreements to ensure that client expectations are met while minimizing the PTS risk and in conformance with PTS best practices.
- Project management of contract renewals, amendments, SOWs, change orders, project estimates, etc. with clients and vendors.
- Collaborate with internal departments (client services, business development, finance, operations, etc.) to gather necessary business context information to reach favorable and acceptable agreements in a timely and quality manner; Coordinate input from all relevant functional areas.
- Disseminate business guidelines to all effected units once finalized.
- Understand and communicate implications of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Support Level Agreements (SLAs) within each contract or SOW. Ensure that basis or measurement (client actions or direction) is maintained during life of agreement or that measures are re-negotiated.
- Ensure that unique business unit interests are integrated into any cross unit agreements.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with client counterparts.
- Assist with designing appropriate contracts solutions including working with and supporting the design of contracts authoring tools, while providing contract services in a highly efficient and practical manner.
- Maintain company's contract database using the SalesForce.com software application.
- Develop, negotiate and bring to execution statements of work (SOW); identify and analyze any business risks associated with specific contracts and contract provisions. Communicate those risks to Director of Contracting and VP of Financial Planning & Analysis and Pricing/Contracting to facilitate the decision making process.
- Participate in cross-functional projects with business units to improve and streamline internal processes.
- Perform high-level ad-hoc analysis as requested on specific projects.
- BA/BS required.
- 4-5 years of contracts, contracting or project management experience in service/pharmaceutical/healthcare preferred.
- Pharmaceutical procurement experience highly preferred.
- Requires exceptional financial, analytical, and problem solving skills, and understanding of legal documents.
- Requires excellent communications skills, written, verbal, and presentation skills with attention to detail.
- Sales Force/Apptus experience, preferred.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you. .
We appreciate your interest in our company, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates
and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran
status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's
skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In
addition, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions maintains policies and procedures designed
to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis Touchpoint
Solutions has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.