Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is hiring a team of Nephrology Sales Specialists for an exciting partnership with a premier pharmaceutical company! This is a unique opportunity to develop and manage your own territory while making an impact on patients lives.
The Nephrology Sales Specialist is a solo, specialty sales position calling on Nephrologists in the office, clinic and hospital setting developing the market presence for our client s product in the nephrology market. Responsible for understanding and identifying customer needs, supporting pull-through activities relative to the customer strategy, keeping with client s values and standards as governed by policies. The Nephrology Sales Specialist demonstrates professionalism and leadership by modeling the required knowledge for successful execution of all Field Sales competencies. Travel up to 30%.
- Bachelor s degree required.
- 2+ years of specialty pharmaceutical sales experience required.
- Successful track record of calling on nephrologists preferred.
- Hepatitis C experience preferred.
- Specialty sales experience across multiple specialty markets with a preference for launch experience, building a base of business in a new area of the company preferred.
- Experience in biotech or medical device sales preferred.
- Market development experience preferred.
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background and drug screening.
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics, appropriate sample distribution, etc.
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations, with the purpose of influencing customers and increasing product sales:
- On behalf of Client, promote Client's product(s) via live interactions with assigned HCP targets, engaging them in in-depth program.
- Profile and manage a list of HCP targets and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
- Manage promotional budget.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Communicate product information in a way that's meaningful and relevant to each individual customer; customize discussions and client interactions based on understanding of customer's needs.
- Engage in informed discussions about products with HCP customers knowing when/how to seek and provide additional information.
- Within select customer accounts, act as primary point of contact for customer, meet with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers network structure, customer needs and identifies business opportunities.
- For select customer accounts/HCPs, coordinate with customer team to develop customer strategy outlining strategy for interactions/ relationship, solutions and potential offerings for customer.
- Share learnings and best-practices from one customer to help other customers meet their needs.
- Demonstrate a focus on better health outcomes (considers the HCP & patient experience).
- Provide input into resource allocation decisions across customers.
- Identify and select programs/services available in the library of Client s "resources" to address customer needs.
- Maintain current understanding of practice structure, business model, key influencers/ network structure and makes information available to relevant stakeholders.
- Influence beyond their specific geography or product area.
- Embrace and maximize new technological capabilities and channels to engage customers.
- Engage in all job responsibilities and activities with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute at each stage of the sales process.
- Create a compelling and logical rationale in positioning our Client s product versus the competition by focusing on appropriate patient types and use of supportive approved resources.
- Demonstrate the ability to stay ahead of market trends, assess impact of dynamics on current business state and make proactive recommendations to meet the future needs of the business. Demonstrate innovation, resilience and is able to adapt to ambiguous/evolving business environments.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt the articulation of the complexities of the payer environment for patients in the nephrology space, with the appropriate level of granularity based on the provider s level of understanding and expertise.
- Demonstrate the ability to forge and manage business relationships with difficult to access customers in a no sample environment.
- Demonstrate ability to function effectively and employ a business owner mindset to develop the market segment for our client s product.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Client product(s) and program.
- Verify and complete required data entry in Touchpoint CRM systems, such as details of the target s responses and any follow-through actions.
- Regularly and timely communicate with the District Manager, as well as members of various Touchpoint home office support teams, as required.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with client and client s customers.
- Prepare reports for management as needed.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state and federal laws and regulations and terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample Administration Agreements and PDMA Guidelines.
- Participate in teleconference and live National, regional and district meetings and training sessions and represent client at National and/or local conventions when requested.
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by the manager.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions designs and implements customized healthcare sales, service, and communication teams. We listen to our Clients to create cross channel solutions and achieve their goals.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you. .
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In addition, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis Touchpoint Solutions has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled