Territory includes: Fresno to Redding, up and down (South to North) I5, and Fairfield to Tahoe (West to East) on 180. Sacramento is central to all.
Other cities within the territory along those routes includes: Elk Grove, Stockton, Modesto, Madera, Tracy, Davis, Valejo, Auburn, Roseville, Yuba City, Marysville, Chico and Red Bluff.
Reporting to the Regional Respiratory Care Manager, the Respiratory Care Specialist (RCS) Team is responsible for implementing the AstraZeneca's marketing plan and product education within Organized Customer Groups -Hospitals, Integrated Delivery Networks, Accountable Care Organization, Physician Groups, Patient Centered Medical Homes, Pharmacies, LTC, etc. by using their professional expertise and clinical training.
- Clinical Professional with natural ability to build immediate trust with healthcare providers through their deep clinical and product knowledge.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge in spirometry training and education
- Provides comprehensive education, clinical nursing support, case management, disease management and/or adherence programs to assist providers and their staff to facilitate appropriate patient care
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology
- Demonstrated ability to present all aspects of education programs and resources
- Understanding of clinical treatment algorithms and patient management
- Monitor and comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations
- Provide branded and non-branded disease state education to practitioners and their staff.
- Initiate I develop grass roots support programs
- Development I participation in training and development programs
- Enhance patient adherence and outcomes through education
- Understand the impact of CMS guidelines impacting COPD and Asthma
- Ensure full compliance with clients regulatory, legal, and compliance policies.
- Provide feedback to marketing department on effectiveness of sales/educational materials
- Be available to work some evenings and weekends as required to meet role objectives of evening and night shift in-services.
- Utilize only approved marketing and educational materials
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize key projects
- Excellent computer skills
Full Time Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Associates Degree required
- Registered nurse (RN) license, or respiratory therapist (RT) required
- Required 5+ years clinical experience (inpatient setting, respiratory community setting, Pulmonary Rehab, Step Down Unit,ICU, ER
- Be available to work some evenings and weekends as required to meet role objectives
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry preferred but not required.
- Dynamic personality with excellent presentation skills and ability to motivate and persuade
- Local market knowledge of key stake holders and organizational dynamics a plus
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and with discretion and judgment without regular direct supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; proficient with use of iPad, Internet, Microsoft Office, Excel, PPT
- Results Oriented and have a high level of integrity and dependability
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions design and implement customized healthcare sales, service, and communication teams. We listen to our Clients, create cross channel solutions and achieve their goals.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions offers competitive compensation, a bonus plan, 401-K benefits, comprehensive benefits package, car/travel allowance, and the opportunity to grow with the nation s leader in healthcare sales.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.
We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted
Touchpoint Solutions does not recruit away from current clients.