Pharmaceutical Sales Trainer
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is currently seeking a Pharmaceutical Sales Trainer.
The Trainer role is responsible for the delivery of sales training using established curriculum and training tools/resources. The Trainer will facilitate learning sessions for newly hired sales team members and help assess the individual results and overall effectiveness of the delivered training. Position is located in Wilmington, DE.
- Bachelor s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in pharmaceutical sales or healthcare.
- Diabetes sales experience
- Experience in successful pharmaceutical training, , and delivery and aligning to selling skills and product promotion utilizing adult learning best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in managing priorities/resources and initiatives.
- Basic understanding of market dynamics within the therapeutic areas.
- Demonstrated consistent success in Pharmaceutical Sales
- Deliver approved training content and handle training logistics via classroom and web-based (WebEx) training to newly hired sales team members on assigned program.
- Handle day to day operations of new hire training.
- Utilize a variety of learning techniques, appropriate for various individual learning styles.
- Identify learners who require additional support/remediation by monitoring learners progress throughout the training experience.
- Coordinate training resources for Product Training and Certification.
- Conduct training evaluations and facilitates testing process.
- Properly utilize Touchpoint s and/or Client s Learning Management System.
- Maintain training records.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team to meet client needs and achieve common goals.
- Build and develop strong, sustainable relationships with internal and external partners.
- Work closely with the Client Training Department and Client Training management to support both national and regional training needs as well as individual training and development needs.
- Ensure training requirements/curricula meet the needs of a clinically regulated environment.
- Support development and implementation of train-the-trainer sessions, materials and resources.
- When requested, help identify evaluation strategies, practices and tools to measure and report on the effectiveness of training initiatives.
- Comply with all client and Touchpoint Solutions policies, including training, compliance, and ethics requirements, and uphold client s reputation as a global industry leader in improving human health.
- Must successfully complete all required training, including compliance within the time allotted.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Touchpoint) designs and implements customized, cross-channel, healthcare sales, service, and communications teams to achieve our clients goals. From in-field to inside and from promotional to clinical, our centers-of-excellence include field sales and service, live video detailing, inside credentialed sales specialists, inside sales and service, clinical health educators, and medical science liaisons. Touchpoint provides the human touch to precision cross-channel messaging delivered at the right time and through the right channels to achieve maximum impact.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.
We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.