The Clinical Trial Educator (CTE) will serve as a field-based extension of Client's Clinical Operations Department, representing and acting as a resource for information on its ongoing clinical trials. Specifically, the CTE will provide educational support to trial sites and investigators, and collaborate closely with the Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and site personnel to enhance trial enrollment.
- The CTE will provide scientific education to primary investigators and related HCPs on trial enrollment
- The CTE will interact with CROs and possibly other vendors during the execution of their duties
- Develop significant scientific relationships with clinical investigators and research staff
- Assist with clinical trial awareness and study execution
- Provide scientific and clinical presentations where necessary
- The CTE will develop significant scientific and peer relationships with clinical investigators, researchers and stakeholders and establish rapport through highly effective interactions and engagements
- Demonstrate clinical, scientific, and technical expertise in the therapeutic areas of anemia and chronic kidney disease
- Collect and communicate clinical insights and intelligence on the market environment, clinical strategies, competition and other developments relevant to the companyu2019s success
- Report adverse events and product complaints to Client's Clinical and Medical Affairs
- Nurses with clinical trial experience required
- Previous knowledge in kidney disease, dialysis and anemia preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred (field based medical, clinical educator, medical) information, sales)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A working knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements is needed
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills are required to effectively carry out the responsibilities of this position
- Ability to build productive work relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with medical thought leaders
- Individuals must possess strong interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication.
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and programs such as Adobe® are expected.
- A willingness to travel frequently within assigned geographical territory, including overnight travel.
- Valid driveru2019s license