- Responsible for maximising utilisation and patient outcomes of the Takeda offering (portfolio of pharmaceutical products and services) in designated territories/accounts
- Drive account stakeholder relationships; develop and monitor long-term relationships between Takeda, the account and its key stakeholders
- Responsible for driving and achieving the business objectives within the allocated budget
- Understand the account situation, challenges and needs
- Formulate comprehensive, robust and insight-driven key account plans
- Deliver on agreed objectives and tactics within the key accounts in order to drive
- Ensure account plans, objectives and KPIs are transparent to the whole account team and senior leaders (captured in SMILE CRM)
- Manage the account plan execution according to agreed timelines and budget
- Conduct market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders (including commercial, medical, market access, CEE)
- Support and collaborate with In-Field Market Access territory partner to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within own accounts.
- In coordination with supply chain, ensure Takeda product(s) is/are available at account level (Alofisel specific note)
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies.
- Act as an ambassador of the Takeda brand, its vision and values
- Develop long-term relationships between Takeda and key strategic accounts and
- Identify key external stakeholders and develop deep understanding of their needs, collaborating on initiatives and co-creating mutually beneficial solutions that will add value to them and the patients
- Drive the implementation of the innovative offerings with key stakeholders and help differentiate Takeda from its competitors
- Support and advise Healthcare professionals on the correct use of Takeda product and services portfolio
Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Proactively coordinate collaboration with medical and market access (and other internal stakeholders) to ensure alignment in objectives and activities with accounts and external stakeholders.
- Monitor the account plan progress and hold collaborators, and self, accountable as agreed
- Lead the core account team meetings and present account plans and progress at relevant
local meetings to the management
- Identify and address any collaboration misalignments
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision-makers and important local stakeholders
- Systematically analyze success of plans (e.g. sales, market developments, competitors) and propose mitigating actions as needed.
Use learnings to further improve planning and execution
- Make changes as needed based on new business opportunities and changes in the market place to achieve financial objectives
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
Critical Skills and Competencies
- Strategicc Approach: Balances between the long-term vision while driving the short-term goals
- Collaboration: Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
- Drive for Results: Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
- Engage Others- Communicate with Impact: Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences
- Customer & Patient centricity: Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients
Experience and Education
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience with at least 1 years within a hospital and/or
specialty care environment
- Experience in managing customer relationships across the full spectrum of customer types in healthcare industry.
- Account management experience desirable.
- Therapy and Product area knowledge
- Healthcare environment knowledge
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.