Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us in the capacity of Account Lead Hemophilia - Territory: West Romania in Romania.
The Account Lead is the strategic and operational lead of the accounts within the assigned territory for the products and markets of the portfolio of the Hematology Franchise, ADVATE , ADYNOVI and OBIZUR in Hemophilia A. The customer interactions span across the main KOLs and prescribers as well as relevant target groups and stakeholders for disease awareness in hospitals and private practices. The Account Lead is responsibility for sales, disease awareness and patient finding in the assigned territory and to achieve the set targets and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Responsibility to achieve sales targets for of assigned products
- Execution of product strategy per direction of marketing and sales management including feedback on implementation and customer experience to influence future strategy development
- Strategic customer analysis and planning, customer segmentation
- Development and implementation of account plans and regular reviews with cross functional team
- Activity planning and implementation to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) including pre- and post-call planning
- Competitive selling
- Cross-functional communication and coordination of customer activities in cross-functional collaboration (Line Manager, Marketing, Franchise Head, Medical, Access, Legal)
- Mastering S & ME tools, especially CRM-Tool documentation, analysis and planning
- Organization of local peer-to-peer meetings / round table events
- Participation in regional, national and selected international congresses
- Market and competitive intelligence gathering
- KOL development in collaboration with cross-functional team
- Help create disease awareness with HCPs/customers in order to support (motivate) patient screening
- Educate relevant HCPs/specialist on referral pathways for diagnosis to facilitate patient identification and/or treatment
- Comply with regulatory framework in Romania and with applicable codes of conduct as well as company SOPs
- Forwards immediately medical requests, product complaints
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Preferable MBA or university degree in medicine/ biology/ pharmacy or life sciences
- At least 3 years of sales experience in specialized prescription pharmaceutical business and hospital sector
- Fluency in Romanian language
- Experienced in Key Account.
- Commercial and marketing experience in pre-launch and launch activities with particular emphasis on hospital selling
- Intimate knowledge of the country pharmaceutical industry s code of conduct and compliance regulations
- Existing contacts with specialists in relevant specialties treating rare diseases
- IT skills (MS Office literacy minimum)
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Highly motivated in identifying, developing and execution of business opportunities
- Good business & financial acumen
- Excellent competitive selling skills
- Results driven
- Proactive and intrinsically motivated, good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Presentation skills
- Team player
- Flexible and resilient, ability to grow in constantly evolving environment
- Ability to master complex medical and biochemical scientific background
- Compliant with regulation and company procedures
- Fluent Romanian and very good English language skills
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS
- Regular contacts and exchange with country colleagues in marketing and sales, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Finance, HR, occasional interaction with international BU
- Interaction with national and international peers
- Key Opinion Leads, hospital physicians and hospital staff at secondary care level
- Local and national payors, e.g. at sick funds
- Patient organizations and regional medical societies and meeting organizers.
- Logistical Distributor
- Hospital healthcare professionals and hospital management e.g. Finance/Procurement
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent business travel within West Romania including overnight trips
- Limited international travel
- valid driving license required
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive Basic Salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.