- Own the customer relationships related to the Electronic Approval System (EAS)
- Ensure system compliance through the implementation and management of an effective monitoring system, measuring process adherence against SOP, assessing required improvements
- Support operational & project success: Balances technical systems, processes, projects/support teams
- Identify and create methodology to rectify system issues and drive operational excellence, whilst ensuring business processes meet the requirements/objectives as defined
- Work with the A&P Business Development team to deliver service excellence together, assessing operational performance against required process metrics
- Utilizes creative and innovative methods to ensure customer engagement and adherence to the process
- Fosters a sense of teamwork in all parts of the organization to actively participate in process improvement and drive culture change
- Develops appropriate tools to measure system adherence, assess concerns and evaluate operations and makes recommendations based on findings
- Works closely with key stakeholders responsible for the Learning Management System to ensure system access and training adherence are alligned
- Develop an on and off-boarding procedure to ensure streamlined integration and project continuation is garantueed.
- Designs, develops, and implements communication and guidance tools which create a positive customer experience and promote service excellence
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase service levels and mitigate any issues in service delivery within the function or across functions
- Support the A&P Business Development team to focus on the overall priorities for the business, to maximize customer satisfaction
- Report back on external agencies performance and potential areas of improvement
- Experience in project management and PromoMats
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills Takeda
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail - exceptional customer/stakeholder service skills are required
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills - ability to understand complex issues and propose achievable solutions.
- Communication Skills - ability to express one s self clearly and concisely
- Organizational Skills - proven planning, time management, and scheduling skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and coordinate resources to drive tasks to deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to delegate & juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Interpersonal Flexibility - ability to adapt to other personalities in a respectful manner that is conducive to goal achievement
- Presentation skills create and deliver presentations with appropriate messaging and focused recommendations
- International travel may be required
- Ability to attend offsite meetings that may involve overnight stay
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.