- Works closely with the Heads of Product Operations (Plasma, Biologics and Small Molecule) as well as all Product Operations Leads (POL) to ensure consistent and standardized roll-out and timely completion of product objectives and deliverables such as Product Strategy Documents, Risk Analysis, Governance Documents, as well as leading initiatives spanning all 3 Product Ops functions.
- Leads common business initiatives which cross all 3 manufacturing platforms to ensure common approach and solutions.
- Facilitates monthly Product Operations Forum, providing updates to all POLs on SBE, GMS and Takeda deliverables impacting product operations (MRP, LRF, VSA, etc).
- Ensures standardized collection & consolidation of key product data across the three units including, but not limited to Revenues, COGS, Capacity.
- Manages Product Operations SharePoint site to ensure ready access to all key documents and collaboration across POL s and SBE.
- Ensure all Product Strategy Documents, Product-on-a-Page, Summaries and Full versions are updated per the agreed business process. Publishes master templates for all documents, communicates annual requirements to POLs, maintains status of updates, publishes final versions to SharePoint and notifies SBE LT & key stakeholders upon completion.
- Facilitates monthly Product Operations Forum & annual face-to-face meeting(s). Coordinates with department Heads & POLs on required/requested topics, manages agenda and tracks & maintains list of action items.
- Maintains and provides updates & deadlines to POLs on annual deliverables calendar. Ensures POLs are aware of SBE, GMS and Takeda deliverables impacting product operations (Strat Docs, MYC, MRP, LRF, VSA, Risk, etc).
- Ensures standardized collection & consolidation of key product data across the three units including, but not limited to Revenues, COGS, Capacity, margin, patient impact, etc. Consolidates and delivers standard portfolio view of key data and metrics Product Matrix across all products for use by SBE & GMS LT.
- Responsible for Product Operations knowledge management:
- Acts as a key point of contact for ad-hoc data requests from key stakeholders assigns to POLs or collects data as needed.
- Manages Product Operations SharePoint site including standard folder structures for the 3 Heads of Ops as well as locations for all GMS Product Teams (GMS PT).
- Highlights Product Operations Deliverables to key stakeholders via email & yammer as appropriate.
- Works with Heads of Product Operations and SBE PM group to ensure updates are made to the Product Operating Model are made as appropriate and communicated across SBE and to partner organizations. Documents Product/OpU specific exceptions to the governance model are well documented.
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Strong project management and data management skills.
- General knowledge of product lifecycle and/or Supply Chain planning, capacity planning, or manufacturing operations.
- Takeda expects all employees to embody the following Values and Priorities:
- Values Integrity, Honesty, Fairness, Perseverance
- Priorities Patient Trust, Reputation, Business
- Communication: Manages within a matrixed organization and effectively influences and participates in teams at various levels of management through TET-2. Communicates and prepares reports and presentations for mid-level leadership.
- Engages across Product Operations and SBE to ensure alignment and completion of specific goals and activities. Engages various GMS functions as needed to communicate deliverables and collect data on behalf of Product Operations.
- Continuously looks for opportunities to improve upon current Product Operations business process to ensure Product Ops is working in an optimum manner.
- Looks to provide added benefit to SBE by offering new and better ways of working across product operations.
- Works with a wide range of stake holders and SBE/GMS Governance procedures to manage delivery of a wide range of projects throughout an annual cycle. Must have a basic understanding of product technologies, supply chain, organization, governance, and Takeda product portfolios.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in technical, engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5-years experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, technical services, supply chain, and/or project management
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization and facilitate complex projects, data analysis and interpretation
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, quickly changing business environment and influence positive change.
- Must be results oriented with a high commitment to quality and performance.
- Strong project management skills and experience are a must.
- Advanced degree and technical knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma tools and approaches
- Cross-functional GMS experience: supply chain / manufacturing experience, strong cross-functional relationships across GMS or commercial teams.
- Some travel may be required ~5 - 10%
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.