- Define the overall vision for the Electronic Approval System (EAS) as an integrated part of the overall E-2-E solution in support of the BU s
- Responsible for the overall management of A&P strategic and operational activities
- Drive the Digital Strategy and Tool/Feature assessment of the EAS.
- Defines with IT leadership the EAS governance model
- Working closely together with the Head of A&P and US Adpromo to define the technical roadmap.
- Develop and manage relationships with all key stakeholders and external involved vendors
- Define innovative process & system solutions according to business and regional requirements future needs & operational excellence standards
- Identify trends and customer needs by building a short/medium/long-term vision for the EAS.
- Drive the identification of early needs requirements and identify areas for new development
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans.
- Own the overall Brand Portals to drive consistent use of promotional and disease awareness activities across the global BU s.
- Main point of contact with the technical vendors and librarian function to define requirements and technical roadmap
- Provides expert integration planning & implementation for the business. This role will be a key stakeholder in concept development sessions, providing expert guidance, identifying areas of possible innovation & harmonization
- Drive the operational excellence improvements in Standard Operating Procedures and system Requirement documentation
- Develop and inspire a team to implement the strategy and to achieve objectives and targets
- Identify the key requirements for enduring success of business development for the business unit
- Ensure cross-functional teams are working together to identify, penetrate, and close large, complex enterprise software deals.
- Build and drive joint strategy and business plans by BU and region that includes compelling value propositions.
- Build the appropriate infrastructure, processes, training, and operational initiatives to support growth
- Develop standards for partner delivery excellence and ensure customer delight
- Partner with Commercial leadership to recommend and help produce content that supports overall objectives.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Extensive experience in successful technical project delivery & operational effectiveness (ideally IT/Integration/Business Operations projects)
- Good analytical skills: working knowledge of business needs assessments, business case proposals
- Considerable knowledge of change management & dealing with complex and dynamic business environments, including integration projects
- Technical Skills: 7+ years technical experience in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry,
- Good working knowledge of Global copyright laws/Data Privacy Legislation/Software Licensing Restriction
- Proven track record of driving revenue and strategic partnerships with Systems Integrators
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks and coming up with appropriate resolutions
- Ability to understand operational processes, EFPIA and International (ex-US) regulation basics on advertising and promotion for prescription products/basics in pharmaceutical promotion development
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, fluency in another European language beneficial
- Direct knowledge of Veeva/cloud solutions
- Leadership Skills - ability to influence others & work collaboratively across different functions. Strong ability to consider inter-dependencies.
- Strategic Approach - understands the phases, processes and techniques used within a clinical development environment, can contribute to clinical study design discussions as needed.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills - ability to understand complex issues and propose achievable solutions.
- Communication Skills - ability to express one s self clearly and concisely
- Organizational Skills - proven planning, time management, and scheduling skills. Ability to work independently, take initiative and coordinate resources to drive tasks to deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to delegate & juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Interpersonal Flexibility - ability to adapt to other personalities in a respectful manner that is conducive to goal achievement
- Teamwork - the ability to work well in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Presentation skills create and deliver presentations with appropriate messaging and focused recommendations.
- International travel may be required
- Ability to attend offsite meetings that may involve overnight stay
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.