Sr. Analyst, Promotional Review Management (USBU)
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sr. Analyst, Promotional Review Management (USBU) in our Lexington, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sr. Analyst, Promotional Review Management (USBU) working on the Marketing Operations Management team, you will be empowered to serve as a strategic business partner and liaison across functional stakeholders (e.g. Commercial, Medical, Legal and Regulatory) to efficiently and effectively facilitate Takeda s advertising and promotional material review process (MRL) and drive MRL alignment with commercial strategies and priorities, and a typical day will include:
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient MRL review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work with assigned Takeda brand teams to understand commercial strategies, identify key upcoming initiatives/events and anticipate resulting business needs and priorities for advertising and promotional material development, review and approval.
- Forecast demand for MRL review and approval of materials for assigned brands. Establish and maintain strategic trusting relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, guiding and influencing collaborative activities and mutual decision-making.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for MRL process improvement.
Project Management 50%
- Drive prioritization of brand initiatives/materials through MRL based on understanding of business priorities, needs, volume, and complexity of materials. Manage and track high priority items and coordinate with production team to ensure items are approved in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient MRL review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders in order to meet business needs.
- Forecast demand for MRL review and approval of materials with assigned franchise brands.
- Initiate/lead Marketing Services projects, while maintaining assigned tracks (if track
volume necessitates, back-up assistance will be assigned)
- Actively investigate/pursue opportunities to participate in tactical brand planning and other marketing meetings.
- Cultivates a deep understanding of commercial strategy, business needs and upcoming key initiatives/ events.
- Anticipate challenges and offer recommendations and solutions to franchise brand project owners.
- Communicate timely and accurate information regarding project progress across functional teams in order to prioritize and meet timeline and quality standards.
- Actively participate as a subject matter expert in internal Marketing Services team meetings.
Stakeholder Management 30%
- Utilize the metrics and CMLR dashboard to drive improvement in quality, volume, cycle time with all stakeholders.
- Coordinate with assigned Takeda brand teams to understand commercial strategies, identify key upcoming initiatives/events, and anticipate resulting business needs and priorities for advertising and promotional material development, review and approval.
- Provide active support and drive alignment with cross functional review team Commercial, Medical, Legal, and Regulatory guiding review meeting activities and helping to create solutions to address business needs.
- Strengthen partnerships with franchise brand teams and reviewers through excellent customer service, reinforcing the vision and value of the Marketing Services team. Establish common ground between team members with divergent views and objectives.
- Encourage accountability and responsibility that enables others to act with integrity. Provide training of internal and external stakeholders on MRL process and expectations.
- Lead/participate in development, onboarding and training of new Marketing Services hires.
- Assigned to partner with Analysts on significant events (launches, label updates, key events)
to provide mentoring, knowledge transfer, best practice sharing, support, and backup.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on the advertising and promotional materials review and approval process (MRL) and support Veeva Vault system (e.g. routing, approval and production of marketing tools).
- Prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Identify and share best practices and lessons learned to enhance overall functional and business successes.
- Share MRL process metrics with assigned franchise brand(s) and coordinate with Marketing Services Manager to provide insights and discuss improvement opportunities with relevant brand teams.
- Continuously identify and recommend process innovations with a focus on optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the support provided to the franchise brand teams (e.g. yield improved customer satisfaction, reduce review cycle time).
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree plus 5+ year of related general business experience or High School Diploma plus 9+ years of related general business experience
- Experience working with advertising and promotional process recommended
- Marketing experience preferred
- Experience working in regulated operations environment preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals preferred
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrates effective facilitation skills to enable alignment across cross-functional stakeholders and ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrates market-specific knowledge (e.g. Takeda products, competitors, disease state, customer types) and knowledge of existing and emerging technologies within functional area.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential conflicts to leadership.
- Demonstrates understanding and experience with implementing and ensuring compliance to procedural requirements for government reporting Sunshine Act for Healthcare professionals.
- Exhibits a high degree of customer service and relationship building abilities.
- Demonstrates highly results-oriented focus on creating measurable value for brand teams and the patients they support.
- Demonstrates commitment to customer service for cross-functional stakeholders.
COMPLEXITY AND PROBLEM SOLVING
- Make complex decisions involving multiple constituencies using fact-based analysis.
- Prioritize based on agreed business needs and related budgets.
- Quickly assess critical situations and identify issue resolution.
- Define processes and guidelines that can be applied across all franchise teams.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.