- Provides support to BioLife University and Support Personnel
- Analytic reporting and data analysis
- Planning and Coordination including external vendor relationships
- Continuous Improvement and People Development
- Collaborates with training centers to develop and execute action plans
- Evaluates BioLife network leadership and technical challenges and provides recommendations to People Managers.
- Manages training plans for employees hired directly into a CM or AM role that were not promoted through an MT Program.
- Manages and oversees TS (Training Supervisor) Development program
- Support Services Management
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety.
- Coordinates travel schedules, arrangements, and incentives with support personnel and designated training center.
- Assesses current BioLife facilities for training readiness of new center staff
- Serves as a resource to answer support staff questions regarding training needs and travel or program support inquiries.
- Reporting and Analytics
- Creates spreadsheets and statistical reports; compose correspondence; manage databases; and creates presentations, reports and documents using desktop software.
- Utilize advanced excel formulas to create reports that pull data from multiple sources.
- Analyze trends and reviews relevant data, to determine opportunities and create action plans for continuous improvement.
- Maintains confidentiality with sensitive information and policies/procedures.
- Prepares and presents data to effectively tell a story.
- Data entry in LMS:
- Manager Trainee program, training assignment plan
- Assigning history in system adhoc/as needed
- Revising courses and curriculum roles
- T&D Planning and Coordination
- Plans and coordinates all accommodations for BU2U classes, including but not limited to:
- Content: scheduling hosts, classes and content, sign-up, date arrangements
- Location: meeting spaces, rate agreements, catering
- Travel: flight, hotel, meals, rental vehicles
- BioLife University class setup, including:
- Maintains calendar, plan and schedule class sign-up, pre-work, rosters, etc.
- Coordinates facilitation for each course.
- Consults with and manages relationships with outside vendors
- Researches learning opportunities and development opportunities with internal resources and external vendors
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Powerpoint).
- Strong analytical ability, technology acumen and have a consultative and collaborative style with a customer service focus.
- Putting the patient at the center
- Building trust with society
- Reinforcing our reputation
- Developing the business
- Collaborates and supports BioLife University and Training Support Personnel
- Must be a solid team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Coordinates with vendors and businesses on a regular basis to establish relationships for training and class facility usage.
- Solid internet skills to include website navigation and SharePoint usage.
- Advanced skills in Power Point, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with planning, travel coordination, and business to business interactions.
- Coordinates with other roles to effectively problem solve and provide an exceptional customer experience.
Must be analytical and detail oriented.
- Position will coordinate with various outside vendors and must be able to analyze costs, accommodations, and business representation when coordinating.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Essential: Bachelor s degree in business administration or other related field.
Desired: Experience in a regulated industry is a plus.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Travel up to 20% domestic travel may be required
- FLSA Classification (US) - Exempt
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.