JOB TITLE: BRAND MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: Hungary - Budapest
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
Purpose of the job:Responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy of the brand(s) in Hungary and to develop strategic customer relationships with the relevant stakeholders.
Scope of activity is in Hungary. The general responsibility/scope of activity are the brand(s) belonging to the Hematology Business Unit.
- Develop, implement and adopt the local marketing strategy for assigned products with a focus on enhancing the long-term strategic objectives of assigned Countries in the respective therapeutic area in line with corporate strategy to achieve short and long-range revenue and contribution targets for Takeda as a whole.
- Develop marketing strategies to support the consecution of company sales, market share and business objectives for each business year and use these objectives to build a local brand plan and action plan
- Analyze and consolidate a strong situational understanding, including market understanding, patient flow, market segmentation, key market drivers, and competition assessment.
- Define ambitious goals and marketing plans for the allocated products in agreement with the Commercial Head to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Propose budget plans to Commercial Head in order to cover marketing activities and ensure alignment with country P&L plan in order to effectively execute the marketing strategies
- Track and monitor the budget for allocated products with the support of Finance Controller.
- Build and strengthen KOL partnerships in line with corporate strategy and requirements.
- Monitor product performance and performance indicators. When needed, conduct market research from external and internal data sources to optimize product strategies.
- Organize and participate in national and international congresses, symposia, meetings, and training.
- Prepare all promotional material required for effective product promotion in line with Company promotional policy.
- Collaborate with the medical community - HCPs, HCOs, patient organizations and other stakeholder groups (sick funds, local authorities, etc.)
- Establish good communication with Commercial Lead, KAMs, and Medical support.
- Develop, plan and participate in the preparation, implementation, and execution of training programs for KAMs.
- Act as an ambassador for the Takeda brand, its vision, and values that achieve patient focus at all levels of the business.
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- University degree preferably in Medical, Pharmacy or Economics
- Proficient level of English (written & spoken)
- 2-4 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- A good understanding of the national healthcare environment and health policy
- Strong analytical capabilities, well organized and resourceful
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, capable of multi-tasking and delivering results in a timely manner
- Proven ability to think cross-functionally
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build cross-cultural relationships
- Excellent knowledge of disease management and customer needs
- Launch experience with new products or major line extension
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.